General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

#angstyAgape alert

Hide contents

Fuck, i know so many people are going to be disappointed by Seimei 2.0 but UGH. 

I don't think i can put into words how happy i am that i am going to see an improved version of Seimei. Like, right there, that's the hydroblade that made me choose this username... 

And i am going to see an even better version of it.

I am literally crying right now, i feel ridiculously happy.

dw, im over the moon, i hope he keeps the part where he skates slowly towards the judges [sorry, i don't know if there is a technical word for it]

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Making my contribution to the 900 pages goal.

Seimei eh? Soooo not surprised by now. While I wanted new music, at some point not seeing a certain other 3.0 version took precedence.

So Max was right this time, what else has he said about the Olys podium?

Did Yuzu's 3A's look funny? Cause I'm curious if the lone 3A at the end will change to a 4Lz, or the jump-that-shall-not-be-named (though I was thinking that won't come until 19/20 season)?

Max is always right. His sources are excellent. 
Partial music change, that's what was said.

And nope, no way is he going to end on a 4Lz. Not for a new jump. He'd do the 3A right there, as last, as he's actually done that before. If he does the Lz, which is a big if, it'd go like the 4Lo now. 

1 minute ago, seaweed said:

But... i am worrying about that a little bit..:text-line-smiley-057:

I know....... we can only hope political tensions aren't too strong at that point. That being said, he has a pretty strong fanbase in Korea judging by 4CC and the judges are going to be international so it should be okay (and I guess because it's not war music or really nationalistic music, it's not so egregious)