General Yuzuru Chat

chiraya said:
Nothing is better than to see "Yuzuru Hanyu 2014 2017" plate under World Champions list on cricket :crybaby: 

Oh man I never thought about that! I bet Yuzu likes to watch those plates a lot ;)

chiraya said:
mcq said:
ShiroKJ said:

Haha is this during NHK 16?

cmiiw from WTT 17

Aww it's so nice to see how he still manages to have a good relationship with his previous coach. This says a lot about his personality. I've seen many athletes in my sport who have a hostile relationship with their ex coaches and that's not the best thing to see.

Yuzuru hanyu's LP, hope and legacy of course has been voted the best LP this season from the icenetwork poll!

To no one's surprise, Yuzuru Hanyu's "Hope and Legacy" FS is voted the best men's free skate of the season.

Also additionally, Ice talk (with Nick Mccarvel, Nick Zaccardi and Jackie Wong) from icenetwork, did a season review. Seems like they talked about Yuzuru a bit here (around the 28.00 min)

Will add what is in it after I listen to it.

http://web.icenetwork.com/fans/icetalk

b138oo said:

Aww it's so nice to see how he still manages to have a good relationship with his previous coach. This says a lot about his personality. I've seen many athletes in my sport who have a hostile relationship with their ex coaches and that's not the best thing to see.

Here is another picture with her :) Yuzu's having a lot of fun :)

C-8sv74WAAAby7r.jpg

(source unknown, please PM if you know the source)

krika said:
Hi! Was mostly a lurker at GS and propably will be one here too. I'm not shy or anything. I'm just a brazilian with terrible english skills :crybaby: It's so hard to be talkative and eloquent on another language. Grammar sucks! :mad:  PS: WTH is the Church?

Welcome Krika and all new members. I'm also Brazilian and I have problems with the English language, and your English is not horrible. Do not worry about it. Have a good time! We have chosen the best place to be closer to our Yuzuru and learn more about this sport. There is space here for all the countries. We're fine. Enjoy. 

Yuzu Beloved Angel said:
krika said:
Hi! Was mostly a lurker at GS and propably will be one here too. I'm not shy or anything. I'm just a brazilian with terrible english skills :crybaby: It's so hard to be talkative and eloquent on another language. Grammar sucks! :mad:  PS: WTH is the Church?

Welcome Krika and all new members. I'm also Brazilian and I have problems with the English language, and your English is not horrible. Do not worry about it. Have a good time! We have chosen the best place to be closer to our Yuzuru and learn more about this sport. There is space here for all the countries. We're fine. Enjoy.

it's nice to see more people from brazil around here! i hardly know anyone that cares about figure skating irl, so it's rather refreshing :yes: 

moni said:
b138oo said:

Aww it's so nice to see how he still manages to have a good relationship with his previous coach. This says a lot about his personality. I've seen many athletes in my sport who have a hostile relationship with their ex coaches and that's not the best thing to see

C-8sv74WAAAby7r.jpg

:love: :love: :love: 

This is so cute. I always love to see when a coach can still maintain a good relationship with his/her former athlete.

Haven't backtrack this thread a lot, but this means Yuzu is still in Japan?

HoneyGoldLev said:
moni said:
b138oo said:

Aww it's so nice to see how he still manages to have a good relationship with his previous coach. This says a lot about his personality. I've seen many athletes in my sport who have a hostile relationship with their ex coaches and that's not the best thing to see

C-8sv74WAAAby7r.jpg

:love: :love: :love: 

This is so cute. I always love to see when a coach can still maintain a good relationship with his/her former athlete.

Haven't backtrack this thread a lot, but this means Yuzu is still in Japan?

cmiiw but i think that's from wtt 2017 :)