General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I was on the side of the 4Loop... so the combo was far from me, but I still remember clearly feeling ecstatic when he landed it... the combo and the 3Lz, most tense moments of the whole program. And when I think about Yuzuru saying that he could feel the entire Arena, he could feel his fans praying for hi to land that damn 3Lz... UUUUGHHHHH 

You mean 4 Loop for the SP? He does the 4 Loop on the same side as the 4sal/3toe combo for the free. 

12 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I was 6th row so I could see it well. I also saw the beauty he did in practice.  And yeah, that was one of the happiest days of my life. I'll never forget it and it will always be something we can look back on and smile about no matter what's going on in this crazy and cruel world. Enjoy the highs when we have them!  And I just checked my K&C screaming video and it's now over 23,000 views. I cannot. :rofl::rofl:I've showed people and they said they've never heard me sound like that before. :rofl::rofl:

make it one more added view because I just watched it and cry again lol :dancingpooh:

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

:embSwan: :embSwan: :embSwan: :dpooh:

This boy has killed so many Poohs and bunnies. 

Just now, BeningLin said:

So will yuzu announce his FS in the interview or in practice session??

Maybe interview with his team will at least announce the music. Don't see what choreographer's can talk about otherwise.

16 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

You mean 4 Loop for the SP? He does the 4 Loop on the same side as the 4sal/3toe combo for the free. 

Yup, I confused the two images I had in my head hahaha xD I got to see the ever-so-reliable 4T :smiley-love017: and the 3Lz wasn't so far away either! 

EEEEK Less than an hour. 

3 minutes ago, BeningLin said:

Last year they said that he announced the programs right before the practice session himself. So, since today the first practice is 14:30 Toronto time... in less than 4 hours we might know the FS, if the press there is free to disclose what Yuzu tells them - which I believe they will be. EEEEEEK.

4 minutes ago, BeningLin said:

Could be any time, it seems like the news came out last year pretty fast, via twitter. It was before any video was broadcast I think, and maybe even before the interviews and training were over. I'm sure the press will be told right up front, otherwise what would they talk to the choreographers about?