General Yuzuru Chat

Icy said:
I love these new Yuzu-themed smiles! Could someone also make one with Pooh, please? That would be super cute!

These smileys being so visible in the emojis window will make keeping this forum open at work slightly more tricky, since they're so eye-catching. :D

Hydroblade said:
OmNom said:
Icy said:

(I bet he's probably gonna lurk around and eventually become a member. I know, that sounds crazy even to me,

The great Massimiliano Ambesi is actually here!! Here with US!!)

:eeking:

I pray with all my might he doesn't find out about it (well he still gotta figure out what it actually means first, but.. :P you know, safety precautions never hurt)

I wonder what he would say about the Church... :) 

Well, it's request only so... 

Does that unveil the true identity behind the nicknames? Unless you have a secret way of knowing who is actually who... For what we know he might already be a lurker in the church??? 

So I opened twitter and the 1st thing I saw was Max's tweet about this forum :smiley-happy085:

Congrats guys! U guys deserved it!!!

And the new Yuzu emojis are just gold!!! Whoever made it, I worship u :bow: 

:space::hachimaki: and the pink booowwwww!!! :pbow:

:goe: 

I really fell in too deep with this forum that I felt weird when I opened *cough*GS*cough* I guess once u enter Planet Hanyu, there's now way out :devil3:

b138oo said:
So I opened twitter and the 1st thing I saw was Max's tweet about this forum :yay:

Congrats guys! U guys deserved it!!!

And the new Yuzu emojis are just gold!!! Whoever made it, I worship u :bow: 

:space: :hachimaki: and the pink booowwwww!!! :pbow: 

:goe: 

I really fell in too deep with this forum that I felt weird when I opened *cough*GS*cough* I guess once u enter Planet Hanyu, there's now way out :devil3:

OMG the bow :pbow: :pbow: :pbow: I didn't even see that one! :smiley-love017:

:goe:  to whoever made it

Hi! Was mostly a lurker at GS and propably will be one here too. I'm not shy or anything. I'm just a brazilian with terrible english skills :crybaby: It's so hard to be talkative and eloquent on another language. Grammar sucks! :mad:  PS: WTH is the Church? 

krika said:
Hi! Was mostly a lurker at GS and propably will be one here too. I'm not shy or anything. I'm just a brazilian with terrible english skills :crybaby:  It's so hard to be talkative and eloquent on another language. Grammar sucks! :mad:  PS: WTH is the Church? :wtf:

Always nice to see lurkers coming out of their shell here :pbow: 

If you feel more comfortable speaking Portuguese please feel free to open a Portuguese thread here-> https://planethanyu.com/forum/8-international-talk/

There should be more Brazillian fans out here!

And the Church pretty much the replacement of the invisible posts...

:space: 

krika said:
Hi! Was mostly a lurker at GS and propably will be one here too. I'm not shy or anything. I'm just a brazilian with terrible english skills :crybaby:  It's so hard to be talkative and eloquent on another language. Grammar sucks! :mad:  PS: WTH is the Church? :wtf:

Hi krika and welcome :wave: 

I know the feeling (although I find it hard enough to be eloquent in my native language sometimes :rolleye0008:) but I hope you'll still join in, your english seems fine to me!

Yuazz said:
Whoaaaa I was off from this forum about a day and found out this >> :space: :hachimaki: :acceptable: :pbow: :bow: :bow: :bow: 

I LOVE THIS FORUM :love: 

And there are more on the way!!

About the church... Krika if you lurked the FF you should be familiar with my invisible posts :space: 

Hydroblade said:

About the church... Krika if you lurked the FF you should be familiar with my invisible posts :space: 

This innocent Yuzu smiley is in no way appropriate for your sentence, Hydro. Get a proper smirk, young lady!

xeyra said:
Hydroblade said:

This innocent Yuzu smiley is in no way appropriate for your sentence, Hydro. Get a proper smirk, young lady!

I'm working on the devil yuzu smiley :)

Hydroblade said:
Yuazz said:
Whoaaaa I was off from this forum about a day and found out this >> :space: :hachimaki: :acceptable: :pbow: :bow: :bow: :bow: 

I LOVE THIS FORUM :love:

And there are more on the way!!

Will looking forward for another hanyuemoticon! :space: :yay: 

BTW, how to join the Church? I can't read all the posts here maybe I missed something..