General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Valkyria said:

Crossing all fingers here for an August 8 announcement. I'm leaving for a few days after and I don't want to think about having the bomb dropped while I'm away... but then I usually have rotten luck for these things, so who knows :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Then it's about if your luck is worse or mine :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:mine is pretty rotten, too

10 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

how cool would it be if we can all have a fake betting pool where we pretend we're betting about what his new FS will be...

i reckon it's seimei 2.0 but maybe he'll surprise us and bring out something entirely different ... like a samurai yoshitsune theme or something unpredictable...

Yes please! 

Fake? I bet you all my earthly possessions (mostly a pile of eating hats at the moment)!

Edit: On second thought, his feminine side is too strong for samurai. Perfect Genji, though. The Shining Prince would make a prince trifecta (not counting Prince, the non-prince)!

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Abe no Seimei's mother was said to be one, so we kind of already got one!

He didn't really display a kitsune side, so that could be Seimei 2.0 :devilYuzu: (If that were to happend, I'd seriously do everything I can to get the best available seats at NHK... and go to Milan as well >.>)

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

He didn't really display a kitsune side, so that could be Seimei 2.0 :devilYuzu: (If that were to happend, I'd seriously do everything I can to get the best available seats at NHK... and go to Milan as well >.>)

I'm seriously waiting to see whether SEIMEI will be EX or FS before I decide which day to prioritise tickets for. I neeeeeeeds it.

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yes please! 

Fake? I bet you all my earthly possessions (mostly a pile of eating hats at the moment)!

Edit: On second thought, his feminine side is too strong for samurai. Perfect Genji, though. The Shining Prince would make a prince trifecta (not counting Prince, the non-prince)!

Genji! How dare you make me aware of something so perfect that will never come true! :sorrow:

On samurai though, I have a modern-day-skewed-idealized image of Okita Souji (blame media and manga). I think that fits Yuzu. :3

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm seriously waiting to see whether SEIMEI will be EX or FS before I decide which day to prioritise tickets for. I neeeeeeeds it.

The problem is we might not know the EX anytime soon... Possibly only at Rostelecom...

Last year, when was Notte Stellata revealed?

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Genji! How dare you make me aware of something so perfect that will never come true! :sorrow:

On samurai though, I have a modern-day-skewed-idealized image of Okita Souji (blame media and manga). I think that fits Yuzu. :3

7aeb51c1e0f59e14bca10d37be4b3533.png?dw=

SOURCE

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

That peach looks like it does figure skating.