General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

You guys really don't want me to come back from ACI

That's up to Yuzu, really!

5 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

With red crystals as accents, please. The fanyu population would be decimated, tho.

That would be so prettyyyyy

4 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

JohnnyWeir_ShortProgram.jpg

source : http://nickverrreos.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/figure-skating-costume-minute.html

i'm now just imagining us coming up with some really beautiful and elegant black versions of the Notte Stellata costume, and him arriving at ACI in a replica of this

LOL it would fit POTO much better, tho!

Noooooo- I have so much respect for Johnny but for anyone but him a little of his courageous fashion sense goes a long way.  We don't want a dads best shirt either- just get whoever designed PotO2 on speed dial.

13 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Noooooo- I have so much respect for Johnny but for anyone but him a little of his courageous fashion sense goes a long way.  We don't want a dads best shirt either- just get whoever designed PotO2 on speed dial.

i didnt mind poto1 either tbh

i think he should just stick with whoever designed notte stellata because that was a true masterpeice

42 minutes ago, nopewhy said:

:knc_brian2:  Just going to leave this here  

I am so dead:10742290::10742290::10742290:

Actually I was kinda thinking I wouldn't like Yuzu to join the all-black army, because it is already going to be quite crowded, from what I've seen.

BUT that outfit with that hairstyle and that look...please zuzu enlist NOW :snonegai:

21 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

I'm watching a lot of sports disciplines that I never watched before this week (because of World Games) and I dicovered that Yuzuru's influence is going beyond FS.  

be73bcc0-5521-0135-43bb-448a5bd8850a.jpg 

They were using Nino Rota's "Godfather" as their music :rofl:

This is rude, tbh, they left out the most important part of this costume! There's no boobskirt :rofl: 

11 minutes ago, robin said:

This is rude, tbh, they left out the most important part of this costume! There's no boobskirt :rofl: 

None of them seems to have the waistline to pull that outfit off.