General Yuzuru Chat

DE_9I8vUMAALp0o.jpg:large

http://icerink-sendai.net/donation

This is Icerink Sendai Homepage.

They are announced Yuzuru's donation.

from a royalty on his Book "Aoi Honoo(Blue flame)"     Yen 11,638,660 (About USD 103,916)

"                 "Aoi Honoo part 2 (Blue flame)"       13,674,115 (About USD 122,090)

His donation are using for maintenance of Icelink and purchasing courtesy cars like above.

Yuzuru is a such great skater.  We are really very proud of him.  :kitty:

49 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

A bit off topic from adorable falls. Here is our besp uncle admitting that Yuzu is adorable :knc_brian2:

His reaction to the scores in the end was so lovely! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: 

Also his hair looks really great here and yes, yes, yes, he truly is adorable :laughing: 

Who are these commentators btw? 

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

While we're on the subject of adorable falls (after the 5min mark):

Ohh! I remember Kurt Browning commenting the smile he made after he got up as the memorable moment of this particular competition. Here's the video to that comment:

It's Yuzu's natural talent to capture the hearts of those around him, isn't it? Can't help but gushing about how adorable he is :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

6 hours ago, yuzupon said:

Saw this post today. Look at that adorable almost slip. I remember watching this, being truly mesmerised, right until that moment, then :rofl:

I can't stop watching this. It looks to me as if he either let go of his upper body/head weight backwards because of the tiredness, or he lost balance because of all that spinning + tiredness. This is what I'm talking about. Him being so un-human and yet so human :laughing:

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm just dropping this here :) 

Doesn't it look beautiful? "TV Broadcast" :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I still can't believe it's really real. I'm so glad I added my voice to the sea of beggars. Those Japanese lessons were worth it just for that.

Now, let's all prepare to be outraged by the camera work and editing. :P

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

I still can't believe it's really real. I'm so glad I added my voice to the sea of beggars. Those Japanese lessons were worth it just for that.

Now, let's all prepare to be outraged by the camera work and editing. :P

I sent a message too :rofl:something along the lines of "Hanyu fans will be very pleased if you release footage from the Niigata show!" :rofl:

ETA: My 3000th post omg