General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, liha said:

I think this is from a fluff piece on Yuzu and Machida sightseeing Moscow but I can't seem to find a video right now

Yeah, it's about Yuzu's first visit to Moscow in 2010. He's just 15 here.

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

If Javi is 175 cm, then so is Yuzu. Look at their height (+ Javi's blades seem to be higher as well?):

I have a feeling Javi's listed height might be wrong... or Yuzu & Keiji are actually 175?

The Yuzu & Keiji pics are at NHK 2016 so more recent than the Worlds 2015 pic with Javi and Yuzu.

4 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I have a feeling Javi's listed height might be wrong... or Yuzu & Keiji are actually 175?

The Yuzu & Keiji pics are at NHK 2016 so more recent than the Worlds 2015 pic with Javi and Yuzu.

It might be possible that Javi is shorter than that.

Someone who stood next to Yuzu told me that he is about 175 cm tall. But he might be wrong as well. :)

Hmmm I doubt Yuzu has only grown 1cm in the past 5 years. Men still grow in the beginning of their 20s and I doubt he hasn't been getting his nutritions. Well, I don't know if figure skating affects growth but 1cm is still very little. 

1 час назад, kaerb сказал:

I just love that at exhibitions, most of the guys are in sensible dress shirts and pants and then there's yuzu who's all ~GLITTER AND FEATHERS AND OMBRE BITCHES~ while also being distinctly masculine in his mannerisms

I think at Barcelona 15/16 GPF Gala Yuzu had the most sparkly costume not only among guys but girls too :goe: And it's funny how he keeps it simple in normal life. I think he treats performance in skating like in theatre/opera/ballet where the costume is part of the performance.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

LOL, yes, Yuzu, we've noticed!

(I like his outfit in this pic, tho... blue suits him v well)

I'm having a hard time deciding a new phone background

3 hours ago, daisyjune said:

In Yuzu Days, he says Toronto is very relaxing because it is surrounded by many big trees, like forests.

He often sees flowers he'd never seen (and asks his Mom what kind of flower it is) as well as squirrels and robins! :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

We don't usually see robins here in Japan, so we Googled robin and now feel happy to find out it's a very cute bird! :7938863:

This sounds so cute aaaaaah

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

I found the translations

https://wherespacepooh.tumblr.com/post/162546354604/pg-yuzu-days-201707-yuzurus-private-life

Quoted from the post:

"I rarely go shopping since I came to Toronto, so I [ask / listen to] stylists during photoshoots and do my research online, and I’m always just looking for things that feels comfortable on."

so all the unfitted suits and questionable outfits that we see are mostly because of the stylist.. :idk:

"For example, "today I want clean, bright trebles that sparkle,” or “this sense of pounding bass going ‘don-don’ is great”, or “I want a mild, warm sound”… Depending on how I feel at the moment and the usage, I differentiate and pick the pair from my collection." I can relate to this. Sadly I don't have over 50 pairs of headphones so I have to fiddle around with the equalizer's settings...

16 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

It might be possible that Javi is shorter than that.

Someone who stood next to Yuzu told me that he is about 175 cm tall. But he might be wrong as well. :)

Javi is around my hight - 174-175 cm. And Yuzu is about the same +/- 1cm. It's really hard to tell looking at pics cuz the person may not stand fully stright etc.

35 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Javi is around my hight - 174-175 cm. And Yuzu is about the same +/- 1cm. It's really hard to tell looking at pics cuz the person may not stand fully stright etc.

My friend was at GPF Barcelona and she's 1m74, and she said Javi was shorter than her. 

2 hours ago, liha said:

On a second take... is he trying to kick the pigeon? :rofl: 

Look at the schadenfreude in his face

1 hour ago, Fay said:

No, I think the kicking move wasn't there - he was just fooling around. :) 

I don't think he's trying to kick it. I think he's just trying to get it to fly.

As kids we did that all the time, when pigeons were just walking lazily right in front of us. All in good fun. 

2 minutes ago, Anna said:

I don't think he's trying to kick it. I think he's just trying to get it to fly.

As kids we did that all the time, when pigeons were just walking lazily right in front of us. All in good fun. 

It looks so weird seeing Yuzu casually walking in a typical autumn Moscow park. :)