General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

• Controversy time! Worlds.... I really feel like it could've gone either way between Yuzu and Tatsuki but I won't lie and say that being the Olympic champion helped Yuzu. I won't argue with scores or who deserves to win but what I didn't like was this intensified the 'rivalry' narrative that Japanese media had going on between Yuzu and Tatsuki, which you can tell Yuzu really didn't like. And now, you can see the lengths Yuzu goes to with Shoma to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Speaking of worlds 2014, I've been reading old posts at an FS forum in my country, and about 14WFC, while some say Yuzu gains advantage because of  his OGG, others say that Machida's PCS soared unreasonably (for LP 82 at both GPF and OG, then 90 at WFC, while Yuzu's being 92, 91, 91 respectively). I'm not familiar with how PCS usually progress, and I'm curious about your opinion on this?

2 minutes ago, Pamyu said:

Some Yuzu music for you all! We know he loves ONE OK ROCK   and here's why:

:heart::heart::heart:

Love this :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

To add to this :biggrin: in the program with Shizuka Arakawa it said that this was his favorite song:

I admit i always cry a little when i hear it :sorrow:

12 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

To add to this :biggrin: in the program with Shizuka Arakawa it said that this was his favorite song:

It scarred the nation's soul didn't it @Hydroblade , and of many lights that shone after the disaster, he is certainly one of the brightest  :11135030:  (I cried too...)

11 minutes ago, Pamyu said:

ONE OK ROCK with WHEREVER YOU ARE (lovely ballad.   Taka's voice is fab......rather nice eyes too)

Last one promise :0013:

We can't forget this one :biggrin:  (hope it's the right one, i can;t watch the video at work haha)

17 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

We can't forget this one :biggrin:  (hope it's the right one, i can;t watch the video at work haha)

Great lyrics.............reminds me of someone we both know (and are going to see very soooon.......) :0013:

59 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

There's also this version:

I really like that song, but everytime I watch this video I get teary-eyed 

4 minutes ago, Pamyu said:

Great lyrics.............reminds me of someone we both know (and are going to see very soooon.......) :0013:

:tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

Just now, Anna said:

There's also this version:

I really like that song, but everytime I watch this video I get teary-eyed 

I can't listen to it at the height of my feels :sorrow: