General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, teeannroo said:

I've just returned from a pretty hectic month only to find that I have over 100 pages to read :xD:

You guys have insane productivity :space:

We've been restrained because over this month we've been posting elsewhere. :P 100 pages a month means we're barely moving on!

4 часа назад, yuzuthebest сказал:

Hanyu Senshu's fans don't just make their own rooter

stuffs but they also exchange them among themselves,

sth like candid snapshots, portraits and so on.

Yes, I'm very grateful to kind Japanese fans who share Yuzu stuff with overseas fans at events, I've got two clear files (Lotte and Xylitol ones) at WC :7938863:

6 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Yes very cute:space:

I agree 100% with Takahashi. The first impression Yuzuru gave me, the first before any other thought in my mind, was that he is very very manly. Because he feels his body so much, you can feel it really present. It's a rare sensation to perceive, even for skaters. 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

We've been restrained because over this month we've been posting elsewhere. :P 100 pages a month means we're barely moving on!

Ah yes, I've been trying to keep up with all the FaOI stuff over at those threads so I've been leaving this thread lol

1 hour ago, Yuazz said:

You've missed some fun! Go read all of it. :xD: you won't be disappointed :kitty:

I want to but all the pages look daunting :embSwan:

Hace 6 horas, katonice said:

New FaOI photos! Neko!Yuzu! :BeatingHeart:

It has been weeks and I still can't decide if i am more a fan of the Global Cat Ears or of the Javi and Yuzu's rendition of Charlie's Angels, honestly ❤️❤️❤️❤️