General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

Or maybe exposure could have dissensitized us to it. Right now we're living in a Victorian novel with Yuzu. The merest hint of an ankle and we're swooning. :rofl:

True... he is wearing socks to cover his ankles in that picture. The tease!

20 hours ago, Elaine said:

The official hotel of last year was Quality Suites Montreal Airport. I doubt they would change the hotel this year as first of all, the hotel was fully booked months ago and second, the hotel once sent out email alerts to guests when Skate Canada rearranged the event schedule to be one week earlier; so it is highly likely to be the same hotel for this year.

Thanks Elaine for the information! Since you've been there before, any suggestions as to a place to stay for the Autumn Classic International?

55 minutes ago, liv said:

Keira Knightley is not Lizzie Bennett... not the real one. That would be Jennifer Ehle, who starred with Colin Firth To me, that's the real P/P production. Gosh... I loved that series... now Lizzie felt when she saw Mr. Darcy come out of that pond is like what we felt seeing those legs....

Great analogy of my two favorite stars side by side!:agree: (but now my mind is doing all kinds of weird mix and match like Yuzu in colin's ICONIC pond costume ( aka the wet white shirt) god help me)

Colin firth and Yuzu are the definition of sexy man for me !! 

31 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

True... he is wearing socks to cover his ankles in that picture. The tease!

Hanyu: *uncovers 95% of his legs, shows flaming muscles to the whole world*
Fanyus: why is he covering his ankles tho 

I'm sorry I had to do it :rofl:

8 minutes ago, katonice said:

I don't know why but Yuzu's legs are giving me more palpitations this morning than they did last night :drama:

Good morning all! :68271401::7938863::img_21::68271401:

If he ends up doing a homage to Sex Bomb as EX i am going to be very pissed thjat ACI doesn't have gala lol

It's already monday morning where i live and i woke up to dreaming about the first day of practice at TCC :headdesk:

Brian walks into the rink to see many of his skaters practicing including Yuzu.

Brian: Good morning everyone! 

Tracy: Their condition seems to be good. Lets hope for the best for this season.

Yuzu suddenly stopped his spinning practice and skated towards Brian and Tracy

Yuzu: Ohayou~  so Brian during the break i practiced 4Lz 

* rush off to show them the jump.. wobbly landing...and came back quickly*

Yuzu: So the percentage of landing has increased to 65%. Lets throw it in the sp and fs

Tracy: *giving that look at Brian to make yuzu chill first*

Brian: We'll have a meeting to discuss your layout later ok

Yuzu: Oh yeah and just in case to be safe, i landed 4A 3 time very cleanly *him saying it proudly* so if i can increase the landing percentage during off, then i can do yolo during competition. But now my 3A is wobbly. Should i just stick to 4A? Or add a combination with 4Lz? I still want the 3 A tho...

Brian and Tracy: ... :facepalm:

*pooh at the side rink*

Pooh: say goodbye to your hair Brian:sadPooh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

On 6/21/2017 at 4:58 PM, xeyra said:

If that's the same magazine as Tracy's interview, then I think only her interview got translated at the time. I'm not sure if @gladi was working on Yuzu's too, since she did Tracy's. 

Just back from Niigata/Tokyo vacation, so this is suuuper late reply.... and impossible to back read everything, so probably someone replied ^.^ Anyway.

WFS's Yuzu interview wasn't exclusive, it's all from mixed zone after exhibition rehearsal of WC. Quadruple's WC+WTT interviews were a similar deal, from mixed zone. So you've probably seen bits and pieces, and some of the same questions in video form already. For the most complete version of post-SP, post-FP, day-after mixed zone interviews, I usually go for Figure Skate Magazine in print. They tend to cover those in the greatest range and detail, also their photographer pieces are nice and tend to be from a different perspective.

For WC - WTT, I believe the only exclusive interview granted was to Ice Jewels (CIC). And then, another exclusive interview went to FaOI (CIC), published in Kobe and Niigata pamphlets.