General Yuzuru Chat

ShiroKJ said:
I'm starting to think along with Max and Evgenia, we should send a spaceship for Madison Chock as well because the women just can't stop touching him! :laughing: And she did his mou chotto thing too :goe: 

006NHyhcgy1ff7b3oku6yj311x1kw159.jpg

She was checking if he is indeed real. Sometimes is hard to believe :yes: 

Anya said:

And look at Shiyue's phone case: 

Anya said:

I saw someone on Twitter calling her a First-class Fanyu :biggrin:

I don't know about Shiyue but her partner is a confirmed Fanuy, for sure. :laughing:

Icy said:
Anya said:

And look at Shiyue's phone case:

I saw someone on Twitter calling her a First-class Fanyu :biggrin:

I don't know about Shiyue but her partner is a confirmed Fanuy, for sure. :laughing:

Oh Shiyue is an even bigger uber for sure :grin:

She "complained" once on weibo, something along the line of "I'm the one who liked Yuzu first between the two of us, but why is it you who get to have all the fun with him!"

Puniyo said:
Didn't Yan Han from China also make the sign one time?

Btw, @kaeryth, in your avatar, Yuzuru is right next to the word SIN... :P

Oh my! I didn't even notice! Haha.. I was going for the pooh-squish/board-squat ritual. :rofl:

Yuzuru seems to be well liked by Team China. (They have good taste.)

PomeloPooh said:
Icy said:

Oh Shiyue is an even bigger uber for sure :biggrin:

She "complained" once on weibo, something along the line of "I'm the one who liked Yuzu first between the two of us, but why is it you who get to have all the fun with him!"

It's the so-called 'princess lift' that made Xinyu such a successful fan Lol.

Hey everyone! This is the first time I posted in the General chat thread ahahaha... #fail

Just wondering, is anyone interested if we make sort of a shippers-paradise thread?

Like to ship Yuzu with let say Zhenya (and to share related photos, tweets, etc of course).

I always wanted to see that kind of thread, but that sorts of fluff are kinda... out of place in GS.

Now that we have Planet Hanyu, should we make one? XD

HoneyGoldLev said:
Hey everyone! This is the first time I posted in the General chat thread ahahaha... #fail

Just wondering, is anyone interested if we make sort of a shippers-paradise thread?

Like to ship Yuzu with let say Zhenya (and to share related photos, tweets, etc of course).

I always wanted to see that kind of thread, but that sorts of fluff are kinda... out of place in GS.

Shippers are welcomed in the Church of the Purple Pants :yes: If you're not a member yet just send in a request under usergroups.

But remember, all those who enter must abandon all innocence at the door :devil3:

Greetings to fellow citizens of Planet Hanyu! :wave:

I've been lurking in this forum since day one and in GS for several months and finally braved myself to make an account and join in the convos and all the fun. I've only been following Yuzu since this season so I hope to learn more about him from all of you (and obviously gush about him too here :))

I'm complete new to this forum thing so I'm bound to make mistakes but hope you'll all still welcome me onboard :drinks:

And look at how fast this forum grows! Kudos to all the mods for your hard work!

ShiroKJ said:
HoneyGoldLev said:

Shippers are welcomed in the Church of the Purple Pants :yes: If you're not a member yet just send in a request under usergroups.

But remember, all those who enter must abandon all innocence at the door :devil3:

Ahh alrite, I just checked the Church lol. So many threads to check now.

Thanks for the info! :agree:

*heading there straightaway