General Yuzuru Chat

I want to hug and punch Ghana at the same time.

The content is 10.00 for me, but I give -1 deduction for time violation.

Seriously: they had four weeks since SC to water us dry cacti with unpublished stuff.

No. They have to drop this CM right before NHK, when you can barely catch up with the fluff thread.

However. I will forgive them because Yuzu and hot chocolate and energy.

51 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

He actually said he doesn't put much in his, because it's too much trouble and he just wants to drink/eat it quickly lol The fancy, crazy sweet arrangement was for fans lol

Between what he says and what we have witnessed (this year and last year), which one are we supposed to believe though? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

"PCS slightly inflated", omg this is hilarious. Ghana, I can almost forgive you for the monstrous costumes :laughing:

On 10/3/2017 at 8:18 AM, kaeryth said:

I know back in 2012 after the Tohoku earthquake he personally replied to every fanmail. Not sure now since he's sure to get tons of fanmail (and his busy schedule as well). But the fact that some people get responses years later makes me think that he might actually read them?  haha.. Maybe keep it short and sweet - higher likelihood of him reading it.

Hi there, I know I haven't written since late September but I have some questions. First off is that I already sent him some fan mail in the skater's gift box (a letter with a translated copy, stickers, some pictures and a self addressed envelope) at ACI 2019. Just hearing that it would take a few years to hear back from him, I wonder that amount of time has changed or if it has stayed the same? Would like to hear if anyone in the forum has heard from him though. 

On a side note, I am having a hard time deciding on another figure skating event to go to. However I have to keep in mind the distance from where I am at (in Ottawa, ON) and the vacation time I am entitled to per year is two weeks as an assistant cook. Even I had to draw the line with Kelowna, but I am unsure if Calgary or Mississauga is too far. Does anyone have any suggestions?

15 minutes ago, Cynthia said:

Hi there, I know I haven't written since late September but I have some questions. First off is that I already sent him some fan mail in the skater's gift box (a letter with a translated copy, stickers, some pictures and a self addressed envelope) at ACI 2019. Just hearing that it would take a few years to hear back from him, I wonder that amount of time has changed or if it has stayed the same? Would like to hear if anyone in the forum has heard from him though. 

I've personally never sent a letter but I read nonchan's account of receiving 2 replies from Yuzu/his team here and here.  The first letter she sent in 2012 and got a response post Sochi 2014. The second one she didn't elaborate when she sent another letter but she got a response prior to Pyeongchang 2018.

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

And he and Toshi could do guest appearences on each other's channels lol (Toshi has a sweets making youtube channel, though I'm not sure he still posts)

The pants are still weird... and he looks a bit more tired than usual, but always loving Ghana videos!

The first hot chocolate, though... I defended his first attempt, and the second, but this one really looks like he's trying to give us all diabetes, on top of the heart conditions we probably all have from being his fans already... (since they said it's a present to his fans) :1:

At least this year they didn’t make him drink his concoction :10814716: 
It’s exactly the kind of fluffy content we needed before NHK. 

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Maybe it's time for me to make a hot chocolate from my Ghana that's been in my desk in the past 1.5 years...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I will leave out marshmallow but I'll add everything else!

Yuzu is adorable:

You mean the drink with the heaps of flashy, sugary unnecessary crap on top that completely conceals the actual taste and quality of the hot chocolate underneath has inflated PCS?

Oh Yuzu, Yuzu. :9:

1 hour ago, Cynthia said:

On a side note, I am having a hard time deciding on another figure skating event to go to. However I have to keep in mind the distance from where I am at (in Ottawa, ON) and the vacation time I am entitled to per year is two weeks as an assistant cook. Even I had to draw the line with Kelowna, but I am unsure if Calgary or Mississauga is too far. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Worlds is in Montreal this coming March, from the 16th to 22nd. It's only a 2 hour train ride from Ottawa. Surely you can come for one of the days if not all? I was checking out the Worlds website yesterday and there may still be tickets for the Men's events. High likelihood that Yuzu will be there. 

Also, next year Skate Canada International is in Ottawa. 

You should really sign up for notifications from Skate Canada on twitter, it gives you all the info. 

Mississauga is Nationals... should be very doable from Ottawa on a weekend. Either driving or by train. 

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

You mean the drink with the heaps of flashy, sugary unnecessary crap on top that completely conceals the actual taste and quality of the hot chocolate underneath has inflated PCS?

I know, right? this year, the shade, it is strong with this one. 

Never mind the Force. May the *shade* be with you. 

I must thank Yuzu for bringing his smiley, adorkable self to break the pre-comp anxiety:tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

though what the heck did he put in that concoction of his? LMAO one would have doubts that there is actual hot choco in that cup... I bet he couldn't even take a real sip with all those toppings he put there:smiley-laughing021:

well, at least he knows that wasn't his most brilliant performance:1:

1 時間前, fyere0さんが言いました:

Actually, he didn't say it had inflated PCS. He said, "I put on a lot (of topping) so..."
They said the theme was "mega topping of love" (and it was for his fans!) thus the sweet overload :68468287:

3 minutes ago, Lily* said:

Actually, he didn't say it had inflated PCS. He said, "I put on a lot (of topping) so..."
They said the theme was "mega topping of love" (and it was for his fans!) thus the sweet overload :68468287:

It had inflated Piles of Confectionery Stuff. :D