General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Fast forward to 2025:

Yuzu is running his own YouTube Channel with sweets + hot chocolate tutorials.

Number of subscribers: +1 billion

And he and Toshi could do guest appearences on each other's channels lol (Toshi has a sweets making youtube channel, though I'm not sure he still posts)

The pants are still weird... and he looks a bit more tired than usual, but always loving Ghana videos!

The first hot chocolate, though... I defended his first attempt, and the second, but this one really looks like he's trying to give us all diabetes, on top of the heart conditions we probably all have from being his fans already... (since they said it's a present to his fans) :1:

11 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Perhaps we're supposed to share the cup so as to avoid any single one of us getting sugar overload? One spoonful of that concoction is definitely my sugar quota for the day. 

Well, I guess it's good I have a large supply of Ghana chocolate coming way... maybe I should stock up on marshmallows, too... but I have no idea what some of the other stuff he put on there was lol

11 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Why is he so adorable though? :10636614:

Also, he really doesn't know the word "moderation", does he? How much stuff does he put in his chocolate? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

He actually said he doesn't put much in his, because it's too much trouble and he just wants to drink/eat it quickly lol The fancy, crazy sweet arrangement was for fans lol

5 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Maybe it's time for me to make a hot chocolate from my Ghana that's been in my desk in the past 1.5 years...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I will leave out marshmallow but I'll add everything else!

Yuzu is adorable:

Now I want to know the layout of his hot chocolate and how it's doing on skating skills and transitions... :ohmygod:

8 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Well, I guess it's good I have a large supply of Ghana chocolate coming way... maybe I should stock up on marshmallows, too... but I have no idea what some of the other stuff he put on there was lol

Looked like chopped walnuts, chocolate syrup, chocolate truffle squares (or maybe blocks of fudge?) and two different kinds of cookies: some kind of pirouline. and iced sugar cookie hearts. Oh, and maybe this stuff

I have to confess that I've always been a hot chocolate purist - if I must have something in it, I'm more likely to go for a slug of Irish cream liqueur than anything like the extravagance Yuzu seems to like. 

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

Now I want to know the layout of his hot chocolate and how it's doing on skating skills and transitions... :ohmygod:

:xD::LOL:

10 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Maybe it's time for me to make a hot chocolate from my Ghana that's been in my desk in the past 1.5 years...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I will leave out marshmallow but I'll add everything else!

Yuzu is adorable:

isn't 138 still better than Shoma's SP score at IdF? ...I swear I don't mean that unkindly, it just popped into my head...

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

isn't 138 still better than Shoma's SP score at IdF? ...I swear I don't mean that unkindly, it just popped into my head...

It is :O By 2 poins :P 

5 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

It seems it's full of transitions- and I would give him 10 for performance! :68468287:

14 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yuzu is adorable:

65 TES? Hanyu, don't tell me your hot choco can't 3a?