General Yuzuru Chat

20 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Voronov is the other guy who tries it right now. Also Nathan, if I recall. 

20 hours ago, Bilge said:

I haven't seen this one posted so i'll share here. He was the only one doing 4lo last year other than Yuzu right?

Voronov has tried it a few times before het got sick last season but it was always underrotated or downgraded (or he popped it into a triple). So last season I think it was two of them, Yuzu and Grassl.

Krasnozhon landed one this season so we might see him do it more often. Nathan hasn't done it since Japan Open 2017 @rockstaryuzu

It is such a rare and difficult jump to do. Yuzu does it really beautifully. 

3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Voronov has tried it a few times before het got sick last season but it was always underrotated or downgraded (or he popped it intro a triple). So last season I think it was two of them, Yuzu and Grassl.

Krasnozhon landed one this season so we might see him do it more often. Nathan hasn't done it since Japan Open 2017 @rockstaryuzu

It is such a rare and difficult jump to do. Yuzu does it really beautifully. 

I think Matteo Rizzo has a 4Lo in his planned free skate content.

For some reason, I thought all the Masquerade art that Toshi did was abstract, so this blew my mind... I actually, honestly, never knew Toshi could do this lol I don't remember him ever mentioning drawing/painting before... I know he did photography before, aside from music. Now I will have to go back and read his interviews about the exhibition, to see if he mentions ever having an interest in it before, or if it was fully brought on by the collaboration with Yuzu... Either way, the result is amazing and I so wish I could go see it...

8 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it's too soon but not soon enough at the same time ; - ; 

I was tired and dozy till I saw this... and woke up with a bang.

Again, like before, I. Am. Ready.

I. Am. Not. Ready.

Yuzuru, what have you done to my limited store of decisiveness?????

Real life has conspired to take CoC and now Rostelecom and NHK away from me.  Travelling all three weekends, and no WiFi for NHK :cry:.  I’m saving my data roaming in case I can sneak away to watch but it doesn’t look as though timing is going to be on my side.  At least I can follow events through your comments here.