General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, monchan said:

Dont think its possible when hes still competitive. But they can do it after he retires and goes on world tour performing all his competitive programs. Pls consider this ideas OIP and Yuzu!!!

OiP is a private photographer/videographer...if he worked for one of the newspapers or magazines or ISU or feds...he would have access to film Yuzu

On Ice Perspectives clip of Yuzu on Twitter: 200K views in 2 days :coolio: (I'm reposting it under spoiler because it can't hurt to watch it again).

Spoiler

Some people commented that it'd be nice to reach 1M by Yuzu's birthday. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: At the rate views are going, it's not impossible (though it will slow down of course) 

7 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Yuzu:  « my olympic wins are in the past »

Me: :13877886:

He really couldn’t enjoy it more than a year and now he’s fueled again. His competitive strike is something else.

So Yuzu confirmed my thoughts from last season: he really is that type of athlete, who doesn't rest on past success. For him every season is a reset. He works his way up from 0 to the top again and again with continuous results. This is character.

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

beautiful interview ,as usual Matsuoka Shuno brings out the most interesting aspect of Yuzuru

Spoiler

I feel so sad hearing The-Double-Olympic-Gold-Medalist say he is not confident.

I know he is strong and competitive and he will overcome this, because is is Yuzuru Hanyu. But I am still angry that this can happen, even for a slight moment. I hate narratives.

In what world should the Champion, the GOAT, feel this way? 

7 hours ago, Henni147 said:

So Yuzu confirmed my thoughts from last season: he really is that type of athlete, who doesn't rest on past success. For him every season is a reset. He works his way up from 0 to the top again and again with continuous results. This is character.

This is why he's such a champion. "Good, better, best - never let it rest" could be his motto!

5 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Hide contents

I feel so sad hearing The-Double-Olympic-Gold-Medalist say he is not confident.

I know he is strong and competitive and he will overcome this, because is is Yuzuru Hanyu. But I am still angry that this can happen, even for a slight moment. I hate narratives.

In what world should the Champion, the GOAT, feel this way? 

Well, it's bad that he felt that way, but it's good that he doesn't get complacent! That's how he keeps winning.