General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, mercedes said:

doesn't he films his practices ?maybe one day he'll drop them together with his knowledge of FS.

I think Mr. Kikuchi used to do that, but since he has retired: I dont see anyone else doing it.

It would be fascinating for Yuzu to do a documentary on his theories and applications to the practice of figure skating.

2 hours ago, wingman said:

Um, sorry to bring back the ITL topic with an unpopular opinion, but I'm a little surprised at how negative the discussions went here. 

Reveal hidden contents

I wasn't offended by the ITL complaints of Yuzu's GOE at all. They did not say "he's overscored all the time" -- they pointed out that he was overscored on some elements (which was valid). 

It's clear that the same members are gushing Yuzu fans (there are numerous posts on their accounts to back that up). I remember learning about ITL through this very forum actually -- one of the founding members advertised about it here. ITL team has also consistently done their share of calling out judging biases, errors and what not.  This is meant to be a funky, unusual, fun Halloween episode.  Their normal episodes aren't like this at all. 

They also have some Australians there, and it's quite typical Australian sense of humor. I don't get the impression that they're doing this for clicks, to have the unpopular opinion or whatever. I would take it with a grain of salt. (Of course everyone is entitled to think otherwise). I enjoy their podcast (I don't listen -- just read the transcripts and interviews, that way I can skip random stuff). 

On Max Ambesi, I like him as well -- I don't agree with all of his opinions, but he's passionate, doesn't mince his words and back up his arguments with facts and solid technical knowledge. I'd rather listen to those commentators than someone who just  constantly gushing over everyone. 

I totally agree with you.  ITL is run by amateur fans like us who love FS and provide a welcome alternative to groups like TSL or official media sites that are heavily influenced by commercial interests.  I appreciate the hard work that the ITL ladies put in to share their passion. Their efforts remind me of the energy and passion of the fans that launched this Planet Hanyu in 2017.  ITL is another example of genuine fans being creative and inspired by Yuzuru, and dedicated to sharing their love of FS with others.   Hanyu-senshu would want his fans to be generous and understanding towards each other.  

4 hours ago, Umebachi said:

I totally agree with you.  ITL is run by amateur fans like us who love FS and provide a welcome alternative to groups like TSL or official media sites that are heavily influenced by commercial interests.  I appreciate the hard work that the ITL ladies put in to share their passion. Their efforts remind me of the energy and passion of the fans that launched this Planet Hanyu in 2017.  ITL is another example of genuine fans being creative and inspired by Yuzuru, and dedicated to sharing their love of FS with others.   Hanyu-senshu would want his fans to be generous and understanding towards each other.  

And I met a bunch of the ITL girls at SCI and they clearly adore Yuzu and was so overwhelmingly happy for him.

And they spent hours after the comp editing photos at night and heading super early to take practice photos. It clearly takes so much work. It's a fan effort, and in large part inspired by Yuzu in the beginning. I don't agree with what they say all the time either but I don't think it's ever done maliciously. 

58 minutes ago, jinxxoo said:

Also. I just want on ice perspective videos of all Yuzu's programs. Please universe.

If this happens, productivity of fanyus during and after the comps would decline even more.  Fanyus survival rate would drop to zero and withdrawal symptoms would become more severe. It's a true weapon of mass destruction but I want it...:13877886:

1 hour ago, jinxxoo said:

Also. I just want on ice perspective videos of all Yuzu's programs. Please universe.

Dont think its possible when hes still competitive. But they can do it after he retires and goes on world tour performing all his competitive programs. Pls consider this ideas OIP and Yuzu!!!

9 hours ago, Dreamer said:

I think Mr. Kikuchi used to do that, but since he has retired: I dont see anyone else doing it.

It would be fascinating for Yuzu to do a documentary on his theories and applications to the practice of figure skating.

At Saitama after the FS practice he was clearly watching himself on a iPad ,I don’t know who filmed him tho Ghislain maybe?

anyhow I really hope one day we’ll get to see it maybe like a documentary.

OI perspective really ruined us all 😂