General Yuzuru Chat

It's probably a sign of mild insanity that I did all of this, but I'M FINALLY (sort of) DONE (with part one), HERE IS THE JUDGE CALL OUT POST YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

it has statistics. a lot of statistics. and names.

anyway, I hope you guys read it and let me know if any part is unclear or requiring further explanation, so I can clean up the writing/formatting/whatever before I try to get people outside this website to read it too

I guess it's only mildly Yuzu related though :peekapooh:forgive me for hijacking this thread

edit: as someone recommended to me, I should probably host it as an article on a separate website as well. does anyone have any recommendations?

Yeah, Skate Canada is around the corner, EX gala included. I'm really curious what program Yuzu has picked for this season... (as much as I love Haru Yo, Koi, I really hope for something new...) :P

Many people say that Crystal Memories is the most likely choice. Would you agree? I created this poll + prediction thread, so that the General Chat doesn't get too flooded (I hope, that's okay?)

“Sashida-san(musician who sang and wrote "Hana Ni Nare" and a close friend of Yuzu)”

I didn’t know that they were friends!! I really like the song, Hana ni nare. But were they friends before or was it after he used it as ex

45 minutes ago, Bilge said:

“Sashida-san(musician who sang and wrote "Hana Ni Nare" and a close friend of Yuzu)”

I didn’t know that they were friends!! I really like the song, Hana ni nare. But were they friends before or was it after he used it as ex

They became friends during FaOI2012 while performing Hana ni nare together

Spoiler

Backstage of Medalist on Ice (JNats EX) 2012 where they reunited

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28e5li

While making Hana wa saku for NHK in 2014

2 hours ago, Bilge said:

sweetwater already answered your question but I have to add a funny anecdote of Fumiya drunk texting Yuzu from one of yuzusorbet's translations.

Sashy said that although he is older (8 years older), he is not very sensible.  He often feels like a fool because Yuzu is very sensible/level-headed.  For example, once when he was drunk, he sent some nonsensical messages on Line to Yuzu, like “wey……….”.   And Yuzu replied, “PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!”  (Or “Get a grip on yourself!!”)

8 hours ago, sweetwater said:

They became friends during FaOI2012 while performing Hana ni nare together

Hide contents

Backstage of Medalist on Ice (JNats EX) 2012 where they reunited

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28e5li

While making Hana wa saku for NHK in 2014

That article in the tweet also mentions that he wrote a song for/inspired by Yuzu. I had no idea about that... but the song seems really hard to find, too (I found it on Apple music, but as I don't do Apple, I'm not sure it'd be downloadable after paying or if you can only listen on iTunes... I'll be looking into it later.) I admit, with them actually being friends, I'm even more curious about the song that I would normally be lol They seem to be cute and spastic and a tiny bit awkward - perhaps because of cameras, too lol - together... it's quite adorable :knc_yuzu2: