General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

New clear files! :)

ETA: the tweet was deleted but here's the pic: 

hact1910(960).jpg

source

I think this is the 1st time I see him wearing not training shoes(with the exclusion of men-shoes when he goes formal),the whole thing is not that bad and it's saved by his lovely smile.

The green/gold monster is still ugly but those poses are so beautiful I'll take them too....he would probably make a potato sack look like an original Armani LOL

(sorry Re Giorgio)

If you look at the whole  of the clear file street clothes pic, I think that looks like a mixed material jacket, with knit sleeves since the light grey portion seems attached to the jacket-like portion. Which means that I'm studying the photo much too carefully:S, instead of doing work like I should be doing right now:happy0007:. It's either that or my mind just can't accept the alternative.

13 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

If you look at the whole  of the clear file street clothes pic, I think that looks like a mixed material jacket, with knit sleeves since the light grey portion seems attached to the jacket-like portion. Which means that I'm studying the photo much too carefully:S, instead of doing work like I should be doing right now:happy0007:. It's either that or my mind just can't accept the alternative.

Either way, it's a confusing garment. 

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's great until you realize they made him wear a cardigan over a sports jacket. The logic, it is not there....

I think it might actually be a modern haori of sorts — which explains why it was worn over the jacket (and haori is like an overcoat analogue for the whole kimono ensemble). Why the collar was tucked under the jacket's lapels, maybe because it's more aesthetically pleasing that way ;þ

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I think it might actually be a modern haori of sorts — which explains why it was worn over the jacket (and haori is like an overcoat analogue for the whole kimono ensemble). Why the collar was tucked under the jacket's lapels, maybe because it's more aesthetically pleasing that way ;þ

At least the smile is beautiful. :love:

3 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

It looks like a blazer.

Wasn't what he wore in Hokkaido similar? That seemed to be an unusual mix of jacket and cardigan into one item, too and it turned out to be something expensive... I think...

All in all, if I look too closely at the outfit, it could have been much better, but in the same time, it's different from most stuff he's worn so far, so I like it lol