General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

tumblr_pzbx3ttDg41x5b2d9o1_540.gifv

tumblr_pzbx3ttDg41x5b2d9o2_540.gifv

tumblr_pzbx3ttDg41x5b2d9o3_540.gifv

Source

These new clips made me absolutely speechless... and the translation adds more nosebleed inducing material.

I can't stop looking at Yuzu showing off his newly gained muscles. :redface:

The best thing is the person behind the camera murmuring "ohh...sugoi..." in such a gentle, reverent tone as it zooms in for the Yuzuboobs closeup shot. :xD: 

5 時間前, Yuzurellaさんが言いました:

When did he do that?!? Is there a video?!? I mean, obviously not the showering, but the showing off his abs part? :redface:

It may be my post in July.  No video, sorry :P

https://planethanyu.com/topic/749-general-yuzuru-chat/page/4973/?tab=comments#comment-356477

EDIT:  Oh, there were also those who have got their teeth into this article, of course :happy0007:

11 hours ago, river said:

Sadly, no. All we have is the magazine article talking about it.

https://tadakixd.tumblr.com/post/170868143805/kateigaho-snippets-the-natural-side-of-yuzuru

7 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

It may be my post in July.  No video, sorry :P

https://planethanyu.com/topic/749-general-yuzuru-chat/page/4973/?tab=comments#comment-356477

EDIT:  Oh, there were also those who have got their teeth into this article, of course :happy0007:

Thank you! This is very enlightening and entertaining. And provides more nosebleed material. :biggrin:

It's great that Yuzu puts so much thought into how to support his body in the best way possible for those incredible athletic feats. I have a feeling he's much more mature now and is very well aware of the risks. He's working slowly and steadily toward long-term results. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything works out for him. :smiley-angelic001: :fingerscrossed:

1 minute ago, Lunna said:

Those are nice... but thanks to that other..."set of clothes" this time I don't want the set of files that much

Yeah... I'm kind of addicted so I think I'll try getting them anyway... but maybe not as hard as others :1: (I also need to get another clearfile holder to store them in...)

And I had been planning not to spend that much money on magazines and goods anymore... then Kiss & Cry comes up with two large posters, Lotte comes up with clearfiles... what next, I wonder?! :headdesk2:

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

New clear files! :)

ETA: the tweet was deleted but here's the pic: 

hact1910(960).jpg

source

How can these two come from the same team of stylists? What kind of internal turmoil were they going through :1: 

This also reinforces my need for Yuzu to put himself in more boots on the daily :>