General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, mercedes said:

the cut from Yuzuru admiring his brand new chest/shoulders muscles to the cute fluffy squirrel LOL

And look at the fluffy squirrel's lower ribcage area, above his waist. He has definitely bulked up his twisting muscles from all that quad/quint training. It's especially obvious in UA gear when he lifts his arms.

2 hours ago, Toni said:

What a wonderful idea! Let's all propose to Yuzu with money bouquets! He never needs to worry about all that dating and romance fuss. He can just marry the audience. We already know that skating (showing off!) for an audience is his greatest love.  A match made in heaven!

Image result for chinese money bouquet    Image result for chinese money bouquet

Oh, but I thought his one true love is Ice-chan? I mean, he did that hydroblade kiss and everything....:LOL:

14 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh, but I thought his one true love is Ice-chan? I mean, he did that hydroblade kiss and everything....:LOL:

Aye. 'Haru Yo, Koi' was the most beautiful proposal of all time. Ice-chan must have melted and said 'Yes' immediately :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

EDIT: And Ice-chan did not only get one ring but five golden Olympic rings. Twice. That luxury... :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

4 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yuzu's part in Figurepedia that was broadcasted today + a quick translation:

This bit: 

' Really...Now I have chest muscles. They really concentrates in this place *touch chest*(Interviewer goes: hee)Then, what's that...and *touch upper arm* the muscles are here too (In:sugoii) Yuzu: uhmm... I can feel my body is changing' 

Aw. That's just kind of endearing. It's like he never thought he'd be a muscle-y guy and is just as surprised by them as the rest of us. 

3 hours ago, Toni said:

HAHAHA! I was already thinking of knitting stuff for people instead of buying Christmas gifts, BUT how can I make time for that? My time ALSO belongs to Yuzu. I mean, priority one every night after work is watching Yuzu videos, and I can't really look down at my knitting... oh dear, what to do, Christopher Robbins, what to do?

Knit in the wee small hours of the morning, before new Yuzu videos get posted? :acceptable:

36 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I dunno, I think we can get in on that action, since we're there to watch him make love to the ice... um... okay, now I sound like a voyeur. :oops: 

1 hour ago, Toni said:

I dunno, I think we can get in on that action, since we're there to watch him make love to the ice... um... okay, now I sound like a voyeur. :oops: 

Come on now, the love between a boy and his ice is always pure! :hihi:

Although he does occasionally make me think we should let him and Ice-chan have their alone time....

Really...Now I have chest muscles. They really concentrates in this place *touch chest*(Interviewer goes: hee)Then, what's that...and *touch upper arm* the muscles are here too (In:sugoii)

Well, this is the same man who once showed up to a photoshoot, took a shower, and then showed off his abs to the photographers before they started shooting. Guess we shouldn't be too surprised this is what he did once he got some upper body muscle definition... :winky: