General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, mercedes said:

very:offtopic2:

Reveal hidden contents

just not to turn this topic from Yuzuru general chat to Eurosport playercat : @Yuzurella @airiand everyone fro Europe please check your local Eurosport ,I had an email from the italian side stating clearly they don't have the rights so I assumed it's the same for the rest of the continent but you never know.My subscription expiries on october the 28th so I'll keep an eye on it and keep you guys posted.

Thanks for the info! Yes, I'll check it.

48 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Great. The calendar that Lotte gives its clients/industry partners features an absolutely adorable Yuzu pic.

In the meantime, its customers get that questionable green Xylitol thingy with a Yuzu who was photoshopped until he looked like a wax statue. :deadinside:

If they give that one to clients/partners, lotte will lost them

47 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

Guys, https://eurovisionsports.tv/isu/ is still working, I suppose, espcially in countries with no tv rights purchased for fs events, right?

I've never watched a single thing on that channel so I have honestly no idea...latest video is of course WTT so I reallt don't know...hopefully they'll kindly let us know :cursing:

5 hours ago, mercedes said:

very:offtopic2:

Hide contents

just not to turn this topic from Yuzuru general chat to Eurosport playercat : @Yuzurella @airiand everyone fro Europe please check your local Eurosport ,I had an email from the italian side stating clearly they don't have the rights so I assumed it's the same for the rest of the continent but you never know.My subscription expiries on october the 28th so I'll keep an eye on it and keep you guys posted.

Nothing figure skating-related in the schedule for 18–19 October... I guess it is going to affect all of Europe... :( Thank you so much for bringing it our attention. I was planning on subscribing for Eurosport Player in time for next week's competitions... And now I have no idea where I will be watching figure skating this GP season... :cry: 

Just now, Fay said:

Thanks. The matter is, I can understand Russian and I hate what I hear there. 

I'm sorry about that...i think it was durng the russian test skate on youtube I hid the chat because I got a glimpse of a couple of messages in english they were terrible.

but well beggars can be choosers right?

I stll have a tiny bit of hope for RAI to air at least NHK because of Matteo and of course GPF but i'm not holding my breath so to speak:crybaby:

For those of you with I-Sakura:

Skate Canada (All listed in Japan time)

26 Oct (Sat, TV Asahi) 18:56, mens and womens SP

27 Oct (Sun, TV Asahi) from 21:00, mens and womens FS

28 Oct (Mon, BS Asahi) 18:00-20:52, exhibition

Don't know exact times for start of mens and womens sections though. 

And :176:

Skate America

19 Oct (Sat) TV Asahi from 4:00, mens, womens SP

20 Oct (Sun) Tv Asahi, from 13:55, mens, womens FS

8 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

Skate Canada (All listed in Japanese time)

Thank you 

4 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

Thank you 

13 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

Skate Canada (All listed in Japanese time)

Thank you! During the ice shows, I found I-Sakura pretty easy and not expensive.