General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, kkerr30 said:

Hi, my first post here. I think the one you are looking for happened in a gala practice in 2015 Skate Canada. There was a video taken by a fan where you could see it very well. I can't find it on youtube yet. (I have the video clip though ^ ^) After I find it on the web, I will post it here.

Welcome to the Planet and do post often!

5 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:sigh:  Trying to buy the Yuzu Blu Ray but google can't seem to translate the Japanese Amazon page... 

The main reason I want to buy it is because I want to support his official merch in hopes that it'll encourage doing shows outside of Japan so the rest of us have a shot at seeing him when he retires.

I bought a few things from amazon Japan and I could set the language to English at the top of the page 

16 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

I bought a few things from amazon Japan and I could set the language to English at the top of the page 

I see it now.  Thanks :smiley-happy085:

For those of you who still want to buy it, here's a link to make it easier

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07W95FCWT/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_api_i_26TtDbVEH10XP?fbclid=IwAR2VFThu8-LTFJ_6YTp7Ej9AfACeBlQMebWkyPB-PO_gd6fcJb4eyAfTTu0&language=en_US

The language selector is right next to the search bar.

btw, anyone want to admit what their Yuzu budget is? or maybe what percentage of their income it is?

hace 21 minutos , Yuzurella said:

The new Kose clear files are really beautiful. No wonder people are queuing over 3 floors for them. :xD:

And maybe people were still so traumatized from the Lotte Xylitol monstrosity that they had an even greater incentive to get their hands on beautiful Yuzu pics. :biggrin:

Ohhhhhh I also want those clear files!!!! :snonegai:they are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

39 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

The new Kose clear files are really beautiful. No wonder people are queuing over 3 floors for them. :xD:

And maybe people were still so traumatized from the Lotte Xylitol monstrosity that they had an even greater incentive to get their hands on beautiful Yuzu pics. :biggrin:

Absolutely exquisite....

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

btw, anyone want to admit what their Yuzu budget is? or maybe what percentage of their income it is?

I haven't calculated a percentage, but "all my disposable income from now until World's is over" pretty well covers it. 

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

The clear files are great, but I like the product boxes with his full-length image on them. 

How would you like to bet that at least some of those clear files are going to turn up as giveaways at SCI? The Japanese ladies are so nice about those kinds of things. 

2 часа назад, Yuzurella сказал:

The only question is why didn't they had it during Worlds? I might buy some from it then... At least I have Origin bath salt...