General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

And the winner is... the GOAT! :goat:

it's really impressive...also Alex more popular then Maia:happy0007: in the retired skaters chart Brian Orser is more popular then Brain Boitano BTW...Go Borser!

3 hours ago, IULIANA said:

http://www.isuresults.com/schedules/gpcan2019_ColouredTimeSchedule.pdf

Skate Canada schedule is already up! getting close, my goodness...

Goodbye sleep...but I try to look for the bright side,no interruptions in the middle of the night at least!

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

in the retired skaters chart Brian Orser is more popular then Brain Boitano BTW...Go Borser!

To be fair, Boitano hasn't achieved coaching fame the way Orser has. But the crazy Canuck in me feels like this is merely sweet, sweet justice.

Never gonna forgive that Calgary '88 result. 

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

it's really impressive...also Alex more popular then Maia:happy0007: in the retired skaters chart Brian Orser is more popular then Brain Boitano BTW...Go Borser!

Goodbye sleep...but I try to look for the bright side,no interruptions in the middle of the night at least!

Some interesting results there...like Tessa has almost twice as many views as Scott...or Keiji having more than Jason B...

11 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

To be fair, Boitano hasn't achieved coaching fame the way Orser has. But the crazy Canuck in me feels like this is merely sweet, sweet justice.

Never gonna forgive that Calgary '88 result. 

Yep that was what I meant...nothing against Boitano really but i've always liked Brian O. more,I'm pretty sure I didn't watch it live at the time so i must have seen it later maybe on the news?i didn't know a thing about FS(apart the obvious beauty of it)but still Borser got my attentio way more then Boitano.

Keiji and Jason probably due to the immense popularity of the sport in Japan compared to USA?even Mao being less popular then Medo and Alina,i've always thought Mao had a cult status.

Still over 10 milions people visitng Yuzuru's page is amazing!

7 hours ago, mercedes said:

That's to be expected.  Brian Boitano has not become one of the world's most prominent skating coaches.  I would imagine that many of those who looked up Yuzu also went and looked up Brian and Tracy, thus accounting for Brian's numbers.