General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, lajoitko said:

The latest NHK Trophy video message and Yuzu´s reference to the 2015 NHK Trophy  made me checking some things. 2015 NHK Trophy was held in the rink that was built for the Olympics in Nagano (remember how after the perfect Seimei Yuzu pointed at the Olympic rings). This happened two and half years before the 2018 Olympics. This year’s NHK Trophy is held in the rink that was built for the 1972 Olympics in Sapporo and the competition is held two and half years before the next Olympics.

Of course, this doesn´t mean anything but it is interesting that these kinds of random coincidences seem to happen around Yuzu quite often.

everything is his calculations :hachimaki:

6 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

:13877886:Please Yuzu, take care of yourself!

it's real and it's coming...I'm not ready!....

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Sometimes it's hard to believe that this is Yuzu's TENTH season. :surprised_pikachu:

It's amazing how he has changed figure skating in a positive way, how he has achieved things nobody has ever achieved before, things nobody even thought possible until one brave mushroom boy with huge dreams came along.

It's incredible how much joy, happiness, excitement, beauty and inspiration Yuzu has brought so many people all over the world. He has truly enriched the lives of so many people and shown them to believe in and follow their dreams. Yuzu has shown us all that the impossible is possible and that sometimes, dreams do come true. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'm just so grateful and happy that I get to watch and support Yuzu and enjoy his wonderful skating for one more season. I was afraid that he'd quit after winning 2018 Olympics but he didn't.

Therefore, every new season with him - every competition, every ice show, every new program, every new costume - is a gift!  :cri:

Watching all those pics he clearly has grown but he's still the cutest!

2 hours ago, river said:

Wow. :10742290:

I adore Jordan,he seems he filmed Yuzuru so close you almost feel like he's landing that jump right in front of you,i can't wait for the final cut.

I aslo love Keegan face while snatching the flag,like a little boy cought with his hand in the cookie jar LOL

Now Yuzuru in the remote chance you're lurking you've been given excellent ideas for EX(Pink Panther and Queen ,who could ask for more)...just saying :angel3-smiley:

On the topic of Yuzuru supposed shyness or lack of say social/romantic life , I just think he doesn't like to have his private life scrutinized by media and /or general public :he clearly adores being the center of the attention while on ice and performing but then as soon as he is without his boots on he's just not interested in being seen from all over the world even simply posting the pic himself like others do.

It's a very specific choice he has in common with a  lot of great artists/athlethes ,it seems to me he doesn't want neither need that kind of popularity one may gain being at the right party with the right people ,he simply wants to be recognized as the great(est)skater he is.

Just my two cents of course:grin: 

2 hours ago, Lunna said:

And it's ninth season of fangirling for me... and with every new one it feels like I'm fangirling more and more  :embSwan:  time truly flies... it's so nice to see that Yuzu became this amazing young man but at the same time he's still this cute boy with pooh by his side :softYuzu:

Wow! Your ninth season! This is amazing! Kudos to you! And lucky you! :cheer:

Here's to many more seasons, more celebrations, more excitement, more "ooohs" and "aaahs" and more nosebleed with Yuzu! :loveshower: