General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Since we still don't have any confirmation about his gala program, I'm crossing all fingers and toes for something upbeat and trashbag pants.:D:fingerscrossed:

I'm all in for any kind of Queen EX this season. We had BoRapTeo Torriatte, I want to break free and Death on two legs as great suggestions already.

In the current judging madness I'd like to add One vision as well because lyrics... :muahaha:

Spoiler

I had a dream, when I was young

The dream of sweet illusion

A glimpse of hope and unity

And visions of one sweet union      [not to be expected of the ISU anytime soon]

But a cold wind blows      [so cold that Yuzu had to make his Otonal costume fluffier lol]

And a dark rain falls

And in my heart it shows

Look, what they've done to my dream! :gaah:     [sigh, so many phantom calls and low scores]

To On-Ice-Perspectives: I love love love the teaser video! It's just stunning. Can't wait for Saturday   :clapclap4:

54 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Since we still don't have any confirmation about his gala program, I'm crossing all fingers and toes for something upbeat and trashbag pants.:D:fingerscrossed:

How about LGC 2.0? :pouty:

27 minutes ago, river said:

Wow. :10742290:

OMG! :10742290: :13877886: :10742290: :13877886: :10742290:

Yuzu's physique is just... :10742290: and it looks even more pronounced when he's jumping in super slow motion! :10742290:

I've noticed that I've been calling on the name of God quite often since becoming a Fanyu. To think that I'm actually an atheist! :rofl2:

The things Yuzu makes me do... :D

19 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh my God! Jordan outdid himself. And I never knew lenses could cost $12,000!

I see. So, that's why the videos I take in a figure skating rink always look so crappy. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

17 minutes ago, monchan said:

Life is so unfair. The more you zoom at him the more perfect he looks :notamused:

IKR! He looks even better and more impressive close-up and in slow motion! :devilYuzu:

11 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I'm all in for any kind of Queen EX this season. We had BoRapTeo Torriatte, I want to break free and Death on two legs as great suggestions already.

In the current judging madness I'd like to add One vision as well because lyrics... :muahaha:

Hide contents

I had a dream, when I was young

The dream of sweet illusion

A glimpse of hope and unity

And visions of one sweet union      [not to be expected of the ISU anytime soon]

But a cold wind blows      [so cold that Yuzu had to make his Otonal costume fluffier lol]

And a dark rain falls

And in my heart it shows

Look, what they've done to my dream! :gaah:     [sigh, so many phantom calls and low scores]

To On-Ice-Perspectives: I love love love the teaser video! It's just stunning. Can't wait for Saturday   :clapclap4:

Or, because ice dancers betrayed me (IN MUSICAL YEAR:animated-smileys-angry-033:), I want High School Musical ex! Gimme Bop To The Top, Zuzu! In blue frills and feathers!

6 hours ago, Sumisama said:

Hello guys .. this the first time i write in this community hehet❤️

I always Amaze by Yuzuru and his details 😭 it’s made me cry Every time I figure out something new😭💜😭💜

I just figure out that he use The violin and the archery bow because his father named him yuzuru 😭

Also i read some tweet that talk about his father in interview or something 🥺did you know guys where I can found this? Or the interview that said his father name him! 

Thaank you💜💜💜💜

Hi! I guess there are multiple sources, but the one I could find was an article in Sports Hochi published right after World Junior Championships in 2010. Here is a picture of the article I found somewhere. (Sorry, I don't remember the source...) In the general info about him printed in the gray box in the bottom left, they said, "名前の由来 弓の弦を結ぶように凛とした生き方をしてほしいと父がつけた" which roughly means that his father named him Yuzuru wishing him to become a person who had dignified beauty and strength like a tied bowstring.

3 часа назад, Yuzurella сказал:

Sometimes it's hard to believe that this is Yuzu's TENTH season. :surprised_pikachu:

And it's ninth season of fangirling for me... and with every new one it feels like I'm fangirling more and more  :embSwan:  time truly flies... it's so nice to see that Yuzu became this amazing young man but at the same time he's still this cute boy with pooh by his side :softYuzu: