General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyone who survived the 2017 -2018 and 2018-2019 seasons, that's who. Drama is over-rated. I don't think my heart could take another year like that. 

1 hour ago, Lunna said:

And if we add 2014-2015 and second part of 2015-2016... well, a calmer (haha) season can be good (for a change)

I have a feeling we're in for a great, healthy and exciting season. Yuzu deserves it. And we deserve it too. It's long overdue! :agree2:

I think I already said it somewhere but I don't mind repeating myself:

I speak into existence a season like the first half of the 2015/2016 season and the second half of the 2016/2017 season!

And so it shall be! :smiley-rpg012:

But most of all, I'm just so happy and grateful that Yuzu's still competing and that I get to watch and support him for yet another season of the most wonderful figure skating imaginable! :dancingpooh:

26 minutes ago, Veveco said:

:muahaha: 

The OP is about as dramatic as can be for our drama-loving boy. Just saying....

On that topic, we really need a pic of someone with a white wig eating the Yuzu-shaped cookies at ACI, come on... :10814716:

I wish I were that skilled and had that deft artistic touch because I think it is time for stress baking!

I need to join a gym again. :facepalm: 

1 時間前, IULIANAさんが言いました:

Hope for a translation, at least the gist of it!

I found it endearing that Yuzu's speech here sounds a little awkward :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

I think I can relate to that. Speaking in a foreign language can make you nervous, but trying to speak respectfully with a non-native speaker in a public setting can also knock you off balance. (Even though the interviewer’s Japanese is every bit correct and professional.)