General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

That pose! My eyes are blessed :redface:

I wonder how it looked like, when he took off the fishnet top... In this photo it seems that the white rose shirt didn't cover his shoulders... :10742290:

Purely for science it seems the rose shirt is more like a tank/alter top

Evidence B

Spoiler

:angel3-smiley:

1 minute ago, Toni said:

Hey guys, how do you insert a .jpg picture from your desktop here? Copy and paste doesn't work and the only two options  in "insert other media" are a URL or "insert existing attachments"... no idea how to make a picture "existing"

You have to upload it to a site like imgur and then paste the .jpg link here.

Yuzu Goats are now dressed in their bright red, sparkly collars with personalized gold medals - ready to drive to ACI with me. The big one is for Yuzu's box (won't throw him on the ice.) I'm keeping the little one as a remembrance. The tags say "Yuzu" on the front and "G.O.A.T. Greatest Of All Time." (Note: I suck at photography. The collars are BRIGHT red, and the rhinestones are very sparkly.)

NhVQCju.jpgIK44uFM.jpgUl5CSi9.jpg

On 9/6/2019 at 1:23 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah no. He'd be all, "I can do that too!" And then show them how it's done. 

On 9/6/2019 at 1:29 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Not gonna lie, this is a major reason why I'm bankrupting myself to follow him this year. If 4A happens, I wanna be there. 

I suspect Yuzu isn't actually training to DO quints yet. I think he might be doing quint-spins on the harness just to help his body learn to rotate that fast - basically, it may be part of his 4A training. The only reason I think that is that he recently said it was very difficult to get the body to spin that 4.5 times from a forward jump. He felt like there was a wall, but he was trying to break through it.

52 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yuzu Goats are now dressed in their bright red, sparkly collars with personalized gold medals - ready to drive to ACI with me. The big one is for Yuzu's box (won't throw him on the ice.) I'm keeping the little one as a remembrance. The tags say "Yuzu" on the front and "G.O.A.T. Greatest Of All Time." (Note: I suck at photography. The collars are BRIGHT red, and the rhinestones are very sparkly.)

Wow! Those are large goats!! So cute!

5 hours ago, Toni said:

I approve! These goats look as graceful as the G.O.A.T himself. The length of the legs and the wise look... good job! :7938863:

(I've never before said about a plushie, that it looks wise. I hope it is not weird. :facepalm:)

I feel like banging my head against a wall right now. I was out for dinner with friends tonight and chit-chatting about my plans for the week, which means the conversation came around to Yuzu eventually. I was trying to explain some things and I ended up showing the husband this latest photo of Yuzu, in the FaOI fishnet. And his only comments was, "I can tell from this picture that he bats for the other team" ( a colloquial expression referring to sexual preference, especially a sexual preference different from the norm.)

It was so bloody annoying!!! My friend is normally pretty open-minded so I can't for the life of me imagine what there was in that picture that made him think that way. And it's not the first time male friends have had this reaction when I show them photos of Yuzu.

It is a mystery to me how anyone could guess something like that (whether someone is gay or not ) based on one photo, wtf. 

Anyone else have similar experiences? 

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I feel like banging my head against a wall right now. I was out for dinner with friends tonight and chit-chatting about my plans for the week, which means the conversation came around to Yuzu eventually. I was trying to explain some things and I ended up showing the husband this latest photo of Yuzu, in the FaOI fishnet. And his only comments was, "I can tell from this picture that he bats for the other team" ( a colloquial expression referring to sexual preference, especially a sexual preference different from the norm.)

It was so bloody annoying!!! My friend is normally pretty open-minded so I can't for the life of me imagine what there was in that picture that made him think that way. And it's not the first time male friends have had this reaction when I show them photos of Yuzu.

It is a mystery to me how anyone could guess something like that (whether someone is gay or not ) based on one photo, wtf. 

Anyone else have similar experiences? 

I think that is just a very rude comment to make about someone you don't know and has nothing to do with why we love Yuzu.  

2 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

I think that is just a very rude comment to make about someone you don't know and has nothing to do with why we love Yuzu.  

Yes, it was rude...but also, totally something that can't be seen in a photo so why on earth do my male friends think they see it? People confound me sometimes.