General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

Seriously. Galas and gala practices will be non-stop Yuzu-stanning! It will be great!

:hihi:  :darklordyuzu:

Somewhere in Ontario, Brian is cracking up about all the coaches worldwide who now have to feel his pain share the honor (?) of being a rink-side pooh-bearer.

:knc_brian2: :sin:

(Even though he got converted over the years and is now a proud foster parent of Pooh... I'm sure he's had a good laugh about it) 

I rewatched his old programs (Etude, White Legend, etc.), and the videos look pretty old/bad quality compared to recent seasons (I even saw Javi, skating right after him and looking super young, no beard lol). Then I come back to his skates in Worlds 19, he is the same but the surroundings are all so different. Suddenly I feel like he's a vampire having stayed forever in the sport lol.

Whenever new ss is approaching, I can't help reviewing his long career and feeling proud of how he's still here and competing. He's only 24 yet lives such an accomplished life.

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

Somewhere in Ontario, Brian is cracking up about all the coaches worldwide who now have to feel his pain share the honor (?) of being a rink-side pooh-bearer.

:knc_brian2: :sin:

(Even though he got converted over the years and is now a proud foster parent of Pooh... I'm sure he's had a good laugh about it) 

Yes! Just imagine his secret glee when one day Raf is forced to carry Pooh! 

:knc_brian1:  :knc_brian1: :knc_brian1: :knc_brian1: :knc_brian1:

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

On 9/6/2019 at 4:59 AM, KatjaThera said:

No, please, I hate Timberlake! (his music, not him as a person, obviously) There are surely other cool, sexy songs out there...

I put forward 'Drums' by Oh Mercy. It's a bit ridiculous, but super cool. Figure skating could use a heavy dose of falsetto to go with all the theatrics. It would bring out that special Hanyu rockstar swagger we all know and love.

My brother and I were watching a Japanese show about travelling in Touhoku region. One of the section is about Sendai. I was secretly hoping to see Yuzu and then they really talked about him. :clap: 

They mentioned that Yuzu visited Akiu Shrine and he was very polite. They also showed a newspaper cut of Yuzu winning Olympics.

I thought my brother didn't know who Yuzu is as I have never told him and figure skating does not really exist in my country, but then he said: "oh yuzuru hanyu, you have many books about him. I saw that in your room."

I was like  :embSwan:

7 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Wait... This is a new *thing*??? Also why does it look like the photos were taken when he was 19??? (I mean, that's like my first thought when I saw the photos! O_o )

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

The fishnet in all its glory:graucho:

gavajdajhdhdhshhajahhdgdi why did he have to stare like that sjsvajdhdjsjhsh this is deadly :dbana: