General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Moria Polonius said:

:laughing: People discovering Rasputin, that must be something, not to grow up with it and be slapped with it as a fully grown adult :smiley-laughing021: 

If not Rasputin, Here's another option, from the same troll band that @WinForPooh mentioned earlier, how about Genghis Khan? Nothing like an upbeat song about riding the steppes, laying waste to conquered countries and begetitng 7 sons in one night.

I piped up with Rasputin, @Henni147 ran with it from there with Moscow, but I feel like I have contributed to an awakening and many earworms and yes, I am proud. Cannot wait for all of it to ring out over TCC, Yuzu will not be able to resist. 

2 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Imagine - no Media Day, everybody tightlipped and on the downlow, going blind into ACI, TSL can't even get anything, and the only potential concrete info leak (because really, is Brian going to be talking knowledgeably and with certainty about some other skaters he's just heard about being very close to landing quad Axels and training quints...) randomly comes from TED BARTON. :68468287:

Now is it a Brian face like this when hearing that on the livestream?

:knc_brian3: "I've made a huge mistake."

Or are the faces more like this?

:knc_brian2:  :muahaha: "He leaked like a sieve." "Just as planned."

Oh, I think it's an intentional controlled leak. :devilYuzu: Remember, Brian also told us Yuzu was trying out 4A and 4F before the Olympics. And then he came with 4Lz. He also said he doesn't think Yuzu will go for 4F in competition, and Yuzu was allegedly doing 4Fs this Summer. Now he's saying 4A is almost there and quints are being done in harness. So I wouldn't be surprised if 4A IS here (or will be some time this season) and we'll also get more Yuzu wilding (4Lz, 4F), instead of quints...

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Oh, I think it's an intentional controlled leak. :devilYuzu: Remember, Brian also told us Yuzu was trying out 4A and 4F before the Olympics. And then he came with 4Lz. He also said he doesn't think Yuzu will go for 4F in competition, and Yuzu was allegedly doing 4Fs this Summer. Now he's saying 4A is almost there and quints are being done in harness. So I wouldn't be surprised if 4A IS here (or will be some time this season) and we'll also get more Yuzu wilding (4Lz, 4F), instead of quints...

I await the imminent debut of 4A at ACI in 1 week then

Crazy. It will be something if he does revolve 4.5 even if it is not landed perfectly. Considering what Yuzuru Hanyu think as landing a jump is heaven to earth compare to what most people think landing a jump is (flawlessly, effortlessly, with complicated seq/transition), I honestly belief that he does land it more often than not.

8 hours ago, Henni147 said:

The ISU Jump Auction - The History

Plushy 2010: What's wrong with you guys?! Where are the quads?!

Patrick 2010: I do two 4T's in my free and one in the short. Is that okay?

Reynolds 2010: I bid two quads in the short.

Mroz 2011: I can offer a 4Lz.

Javi 2012: I bid three quads in the free.

Reynolds 2013: Five quads in one competition.

Javi 2014: I bid five quads with better GOE.

Boyang 2015: I go for six quads in one competition and 4Lz in combo with positive GOE.

Shoma 2016: I bid a quad Flip.

Yuzu 2016: Quad Loop everyone.

Nathan 2017: Five quads in a free program.

Yuzu 2017: Three quads in the second half.

Nathan 2018: Okay, I bid six quads in the free, folks.

Patrick 2018: Sorry, I bow out, guys.

ISU 2018: Things start to escalate. We have to change the rules...

Yuzu 2018: 4T+3A sequence in the second half.

Javi 2019: Yeah, I think it's time to say bye bye.

Shoma 2019: I bid 3A+4T combo! Not in competition yet, but I go for it.

Yuzu 2019: Well, then I go for the 4A and now seriously.

Shoma 2019: Oh, and I work on a quint.

Yuzu 2019: You know what? I'll go for all six types of quads. Think about a quint, too, if you don't stop provoking me. Sigh.

TBC

:LOL: