General Yuzuru Chat

34 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzu is serving Taobao model and they're missing all his expressions and poses!! Come on photographers, catch up, you're letting so much cuteness escape!

How does he know about these things?? He tells us he only focusses on skating....so basically whilst his mum is doing his laundry, he's watching taobao models on youtube, not working out the trajectory of 4axels?!!  he certainly has some diverse interests/knowledge, this gorgeous interesting funny bee-loving athlete/chocolate-from-yuzudispenser-eater/wannabe-taobao-model!!

4 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I have no chocolate exactly because it is not a good idea and all kinds of things start looking like good ideas when you're up late. I want that chocolate dispenser. I need it. PRECIOUSSS!!

hahaha....he is so beautiful...that we all feel like Gollums

Omg I saw some confession blog and sone1 is saying that we fans are whipped cos we like Yuzu's recycled program and we should expect better from him! CACKLES! I personally WANT him to recycle programs! Improvement each time!

Are people thinking that this is entertainment or idol biz? This is sport comp ppl, therefore athletes aim for perfect 100% score performance not new or fresh release that one can just wing it! 🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Pammi said:

How does he know about these things?? He tells us he only focusses on skating....so basically whilst his mum is doing his laundry, he's watching taobao models on youtube, not working out the trajectory of 4axels?!!  he certainly has some diverse interests/knowledge, this gorgeous interesting funny bee-loving athlete/chocolate-from-yuzudispenser-eater/wannabe-taobao-model!!

That's. Research. Be as super efficient and energy-conserving as a model as at training. Also choose to rep a chocolate maker so you can actually get energy boost while doing photoshoots. Get shoot done in a few hours, go back to rink, train 4Lz, 4F and 4A. 

That's my fanyu story and I'm sticking to it.