General Yuzuru Chat

31 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

As a visual palate cleanser and to promote pleasant dreams, a small tribute to the only clothing that truly does our Overlord justice ...

yuzu-shilhouettes-1.jpg

See this is proof positive that even if they did bring in compulsory plain practice gear instead of costumes... Yuzu would still completely dominate the aesthetics.  Those lines.....

{ahem, stop staring....}

53 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

As a visual palate cleanser and to promote pleasant dreams, a small tribute to the only clothing that truly does our Overlord justice ...

yuzu-shilhouettes-1.jpg

Well seems like my opinion about compulsory just changed #BringBackCompulsorySquad

6 hours ago, Pammi said:

Anyone know why ToshI’s shouting for Yuzu?? :idk:  

Is he just missing him? Like us?

It seems Toshi had a dinner show yesterday and performed both Crystal Memories and Masquerade, so I'm guessing he probably mentioned working with Yuzu and then did a Yuzu call, which he then also took to twitter lol Very Toshi-like :7938863: (I hope we'll some day get a Sumire-gumi Yoshiki & Toshi MC where they talk about Yuzu and Yoshiki takes advantage to play some Yuzu music on the piano to the delighted screams of a huge arena - maybe Chopin or even Masquerade - and my fandom collision will be complete lol)

On 8/24/2019 at 6:37 PM, mercedes said:

I just realized something. With this performance, Yuzu has finally skated this program the way he intended it. And he finally justified the ribbon-wings on this costume. I think he's been trying to perfect the use of fabric as part of the graceful motion of his arms. He certainly did that. This was a perfect performance. And now I've gone from being mildly annoyed by the costume to over-the-moon loving it. But it took him finally showing me what the wings are for to finally make me get it.  And, of course, this little Sakura-Blossom-Fairy King has made me cry... again.

13 hours ago, Dreamer said:

Yuzu usually is not in his competitive costumes in his ads.  The closest is one where he wears a Chopin like costume. ...for Xylitol I think where he has the most charming smile!

With that said, we still have hope he is not going to show up in that OTT gold lace, dusty pink outfit for first costume reveal.

:8:take that back!!!

I’m going to have panic attacks before the costume reveal :10814716:

23 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

UA has the ultimate chance to create the most attracting ad in television history, but they prefer to sleep. :wut:

I was going to say that maybe Yuzu himself doesn't want to encourage staring, but if he isn't aware of it at every practice....

17 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I was going to say that maybe Yuzu himself doesn;t want to encourage staring, but if he isn't aware of it at every practice....

He just has to do a practice session with the usual routines. Zipping of his jacket, doing some nice stroking with deep edges, long gliding... and it's perfect. If he can do it in a filled arena with thousands of fancams following him, he can do it everywhere.

PS: If he doesn't have any problems to wear this pink monstrosity for Ghana, a short skating session in his favorite training gear shouldn't be a problem either. That's my guess at least.

Well, the long dry spell is nearly over.  Less than two weeks sees Yuzu answering all our questions.  I would imagine next weekend we'll see some of the early arrivals of the worldwide Yuzu Pooh machine.  I hope the stores in the area have stocked up on their Pooh plushies.  There's going to be a demand.  One thing we can see is that Yuzu's not dealing with any jet lag.  In fact he'll be able to sleep in his own bed each night.  I've been looking at who's skating there and I think the best podium possibilities are Yuzu, Keegan and Junhwan.  I wonder if Keegan is keeping his exhibition number from last year.  If you haven't seen it search it out on YouTube and watch Keegan playing Tarzan in a leopard-skin loincloth.