General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

As he himself has said in many TV news clips, when he's trying to encourage other people, "work hard and do your best!" Yuzuru knows better than anyone how much hard work it takes to get to the top. He would encourage you for sure!

I don't have many study tips as I graduated from uni the year before Yuzu was born. However, here are a couple of life tips that might help:

- if you're going through a tough time, keep going. Eventually everything comes to an end, even hardship. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll get there. 

- say positive things to yourself, about yourself. Some days it might be the only nice thing you hear. You are your own best cheering section.

- rest is as important as work, especially when you're trying to learn complicated topics. Rest lets the knowledge sink in ( oh look, I had a study tip after all!)

As for achieving your dream of one day seeing Yuzu skate live - every dream begins with tiny steps. If you can think of a tiny step you can take today to bring your dream closer to reality, then take it. It could be as little as learning a Japanese word, saving $1.00 towards the ticket, or starting to research where you want to work so that you can be able to see him in the future. Keep doing those little things and your dream will become a goal, then a reality. 

:snpeace:

Thank you very much for you advice. I will work hard to meet my goal someday. :10742289:

9 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Have we already seen this?

I'm afraid the speaker is not his grandfather but an announcer or a reporter. He is talking about Yuzu based on what he heard from others such as junior high school teacher who was in charge of the skating club of the school saying "話を伺いました" which is a respectful way to say "I interviewed him/her." The first part mentioning his childhood is probably based on his grandfather's comment. I think I heard the same episode in Tohoku Miraijin, a documentary focusing on his senior debut aired in 2010.

8 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I'm afraid the speaker is not his grandfather but an announcer or a reporter. He is talking about Yuzu based on what he heard from others such as junior high school teacher who was in charge of the skating club of the school saying "話を伺いました" which is a respectful way to say "I interviewed him/her." The first part mentioning his childhood is probably based on his grandfather's comment. I think I heard the same episode in Tohoku Miraijin, a documentary focusing on his senior debut aired in 2010.

Ah, thank you for the clarification! 

I love the behind the scenes photos. He is such a beautiful human being physically and character wise.

I do wonder, does Yuzu really have a make up team?

:umm:

I have a feeling he just put on lip balm with a pretty intense pink color for that citizen shoot.

No traces of foundation, blush on, eye shadow or eyebrow pencil in sight.

4 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I love the behind the scenes photos. He is such a beautiful human being physically and character wise.

I do wonder, does Yuzu really have a make up team?

:umm:

I have a feeling he just put on lip balm with a pretty intense pink color for that citizen shoot.

No traces of foundation, blush on, eye shadow or eyebrow pencil in sight.

I think his mum chooses his lip balm and possibly darkens his eyebrows and he uses too much hair spray and that's it, styling done.