General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, anyanee said:

Hi, guys. I'm back from war, kidding haha, I just need some encouragement from you guys. I am third year university student from a developing country. I am a daughter of a single mom. Yuzuru or figure skating seems  out of my reach for now. But everyday, I dream that one day i will have a chance to see Yuzuru with my own eyes. I don't care if he's old, i need to see my life's inspiration at least once. I study electrical engineering, a field that considered as high salary job in my country so everyone tell me that my dream will come true one day but it's so hard during the process. I love what i study but it doesn't mean that everything will go smoothly. Everytime I feel discourage, I will think about Yuzu and his determination to overcome any obstacle. (May be this is why I have a mental breakdow before, stress from study plus fs) I just need some encouragement and may be tips from you guys. He's really someone I always look up to when I'm feeling stress from everything. Life as a daugther of single mom is not easy at all with all the living cost and bad economic. I hope that one day I will have a chance to meet him and thank him for being my light through my hard time.

I work at a university (the admissions side, but I get to see the students enter, go through and graduate from their courses) and applaud you for going for your dream, however hard it seems sometimes.  You are near the end now, keep that in mind: maybe the visualising Yuzu does would help, when you get discouraged, remember how he learned and rose up from the bad times, maybe picture yourself with that all-important testamur (and it on your wall!) and going for the job of your dream with it firmly on your side, keep those pictures in your heart when you get discouraged.  Many students have moments when they stumble, especially in a tough field, but you've already got through so many and come so far. 

And rest and relaxing distractions are important - look at Yuzu with his music!

11 hours ago, anyanee said:

Hi, guys. I'm back from war, kidding haha, I just need some encouragement from you guys. I am third year university student from a developing country. I am a daughter of a single mom. Yuzuru or figure skating seems  out of my reach for now. But everyday, I dream that one day i will have a chance to see Yuzuru with my own eyes. I don't care if he's old, i need to see my life's inspiration at least once. I study electrical engineering, a field that considered as high salary job in my country so everyone tell me that my dream will come true one day but it's so hard during the process. I love what i study but it doesn't mean that everything will go smoothly. Everytime I feel discourage, I will think about Yuzu and his determination to overcome any obstacle. (May be this is why I have a mental breakdow before, stress from study plus fs) I just need some encouragement and may be tips from you guys. He's really someone I always look up to when I'm feeling stress from everything. Life as a daugther of single mom is not easy at all with all the living cost and bad economic. I hope that one day I will have a chance to meet him and thank him for being my light through my hard time.

I do believe your dream will come true, because the dreams that come true are the ones we work our butts off for, not the ones we sit around just dreaming about. You're obviously doing the work, overcoming obstacles like a champ (like Yuzu :) ) so you're already well on your way to making this one come true.

And imagine how lovely it'll be! Yuzu keeps telling his fans that our support gives him strength, so when you thank him for being your strength and support just by being who he is, it'll be absolutely wonderful. You're doing amazing, you'll get there and it'll all be worth it.  

11 hours ago, anyanee said:

You have so much to be proud of -- and I know Yuzu would be proud of you. He would smile that huge smile and cheer you for choosing such a difficult path and fighting your way through so many obstacles. He would say fans like you give him strength to pursue his dreams -- and he would mean it.

So many opportunities are ahead of you, and I feel sure one of those is the opportunity to see Yuzu skate. He loves the sport and his fans, and he will skate for many years to come, either competitively or in ice shows. Keep your courage and hold on to your vision of seeing Yuzu in person. I hope it will happen much sooner than you can imagine. Ganbatte!

10 hours ago, raebia said:

So, I have no tips but a lot, a lot of respect for what you are doing, and I want to send LOTS of encouragement from Germany! :clap::pbow::1497158260_5GOE:  

edit: and I hope your dream of meeting him will come true!!

I am sure he is aware of how much he means to people in their hardship. But still, seeing him live or meeting him would be the best:pbow: .

Hugggggg. His life always give me hope when I think it’s to hard for me to handle. Ciontu shows how much he care for the fans. I still can’t believe I can love a guy I never met this much. He’s so special!! Thank you very much.:10742289:

8 hours ago, Pammi said:

Yuzu will be strong, fit, and beautiful when he's 50 I am sure! I saw Kurt Browning skate at Revolution on Ice in Madrid in December - he's 50, and he was fantastic!  So hopefully you have many years yet (25!!) when  you will be able to see him skate. I cannot imagine him stopping, can you?  I also think he is going to get better and better when he is free of the constraints of competition ... he is a fabulous artist who will continue to bloom for years to come IMO :tumblr_inline_mzx8t825tZ1r8msi5:

Edit: here's a couple of youtube links for Kurt at ROI last year! (in trashbag pants!! ... Yuzu, save yours for when you are 50 please!! )

I might be faint when I saw him live for the first time hahahaha. I make a plan for myself, maybe 5 years after graduation but who knows. I think I have to do my best to day for now. I’m sure Uncle Yuzu will be very beautiful to watch. Thank you very much!

8 hours ago, TallyT said:

I work at a university (the admissions side, but I get to see the students enter, go through and graduate from their courses) and applaud you for going for your dream, however hard it seems sometimes.  You are near the end now, keep that in mind: maybe the visualising Yuzu does would help, when you get discouraged, remember how he learned and rose up from the bad times, maybe picture yourself with that all-important testamur (and it on your wall!) and going for the job of your dream with it firmly on your side, keep those pictures in your heart when you get discouraged.  Many students have moments when they stumble, especially in a tough field, but you've already got through so many and come so far. 

And rest and relaxing distractions are important - look at Yuzu with his music!

“maybe the visualising Yuzu does would help, when you get discouraged, remember how he learned and rose up from the bad times, maybe picture yourself with that all-important testamur (and it on your wall!”)” This is why he’s so special to me!! I used to be fangirling over anime boy and didn’t interest in real guys celeb at all! but since I meet Yuzu, he change my whole life. He’s someone I can proudly said I look up to.

Thank you very much for your advice.^^

7 hours ago, mercedes said:

@anyanee I have no advices apart from what others have said but somehow this came up in youtube and it made me smile...hopefully it will put a smile on your face too and helps you relaxing a bit:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

His smile is so angelic and always lift up my mood. Thank you very much.:sadPooh:

2 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I do believe your dream will come true, because the dreams that come true are the ones we work our butts off for, not the ones we sit around just dreaming about. You're obviously doing the work, overcoming obstacles like a champ (like Yuzu :) ) so you're already well on your way to making this one come true.

And imagine how lovely it'll be! Yuzu keeps telling his fans that our support gives him strength, so when you thank him for being your strength and support just by being who he is, it'll be absolutely wonderful. You're doing amazing, you'll get there and it'll all be worth it.  

The path is sooo hard but this goal is one of the things that keep me motivate. I believe that not only me that Yuzu become a source of energy on their life. I want him to know How much he means to us. Thank you very much. 

2 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

You have so much to be proud of -- and I know Yuzu would be proud of you. He would smile that huge smile and cheer you for choosing such a difficult path and fighting your way through so many obstacles. He would say fans like you give him strength to pursue his dreams -- and he would mean it.

So many opportunities are ahead of you, and I feel sure one of those is the opportunity to see Yuzu skate. He loves the sport and his fans, and he will skate for many years to come, either competitively or in ice shows. Keep your courage and hold on to your vision of seeing Yuzu in person. I hope it will happen much sooner than you can imagine. Ganbatte!

Keep looking forward is sometime hard due to obstacles all around me. But like I said, His life is the thing that motivate me. If he can fight, i can too. Thank you veru much!

12 hours ago, anyanee said:

That’s why I am happy to be Yuzu’s fan. He care for everyone even a little person like me. I will keep looking forward to the day I finally meet him. Many people say he is more handsome than in the picture or how watching him skate live is very beautiful. Maybe I might see him when he’s already and uncle or not fit like when he was young anymore but I don’t care. Seeing him live at any time would be a dream come true for me.Thank you very much.:devilYuzu:

My study life has gone up and down due to the living cost issue. I once got an F because of not having enough budget to pay for a dorm so I have to gone through a hellish traffic jam to go back home and not get enough rest. My health was really damaged at that time. Finally, I can stabilize everything now and I think I can handle about balancing my health and life (or at least trying haha) Thank you very much for your advice. It’s really helpful. I will try hard!!:POOH:

This is why I love the planet. Every times i got depress you guys help me a lot. I want to say thank you very much many times. Looking back, I know Yuzu before the day I step in the university for the first time. He always there to be my inspiration and my source of energy since the beginning. Now It’s past the half point and I will try hard to graduate not just for me but to show everyone how great Yuzu is as an inspiration. When I become a real adult and looking back, I’m sure I’ll be really pround of myself and Yuzu.

As he himself has said in many TV news clips, when he's trying to encourage other people, "work hard and do your best!" Yuzuru knows better than anyone how much hard work it takes to get to the top. He would encourage you for sure!

I don't have many study tips as I graduated from uni the year before Yuzu was born. However, here are a couple of life tips that might help:

- if you're going through a tough time, keep going. Eventually everything comes to an end, even hardship. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll get there. 

- say positive things to yourself, about yourself. Some days it might be the only nice thing you hear. You are your own best cheering section.

- rest is as important as work, especially when you're trying to learn complicated topics. Rest lets the knowledge sink in ( oh look, I had a study tip after all!)

As for achieving your dream of one day seeing Yuzu skate live - every dream begins with tiny steps. If you can think of a tiny step you can take today to bring your dream closer to reality, then take it. It could be as little as learning a Japanese word, saving $1.00 towards the ticket, or starting to research where you want to work so that you can be able to see him in the future. Keep doing those little things and your dream will become a goal, then a reality. 

:snpeace: