General Yuzuru Chat

27 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

My wallet jumped down from my desk, rushed to the other end of my room, now hiding behind the flower vase and shivering so heavily that I can hear the coins rattling.

However, Yuzu looks awesome and that makes my day :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

haha well $21800 NTD is like 700 USD...I mean, it's less than worlds tickets I guess :13877886:

5 minutes ago, shanshani said:

haha well $21800 NTD is like 700 USD...I mean, it's less than worlds tickets I guess :13877886:

Aye, I just checked the currencies, too. It's really affordable actually and I prefer traditional clock-faces with Roman numerals anyway.

Independent from that... the event tickets, the calendar, the DVD's and all the other stuff together... That's quite something.

5 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Aye, I just checked the currencies, too. It's really affordable actually and I prefer traditional clock-faces with Roman numerals anyway.

Independent from that... the event tickets, the calendar, the DVD's and all the other stuff together... That's quite something.

For a watch like that is a pretty good price...but i must be strong :meditationf:

I'm pretty curious about the line of watches they'll do next season...i wonder what kind of input Yuzuru will give...surely they will be gold right?:10814716:

This is another model Yuzu wears on the pic together with, I think, the boss of the company?

Anyway, I first saw the price and thought that it's Japanese Yen. So, I said to myself "23,800 Japanese Yen? That's really affordable!"

Then I looked closer and realized that the price is in Chinese Yuan. And it's 358,000 in Japanese Yen... that's 3,360 in US Dollars... :13877886: :13877886: :13877886:

The products Yuzu promotes are becoming more and more luxurious. It started with gums, chocolate, household cleaners, laundry detergents, then went on to high-class cosmetics and now luxury watches. What comes next? Ferraris? :LOL:

And our Yuzu is becoming more and more sophisticated and classy. The way he looks on these Citizen campaign pics is just... I still don't know what to say. He looks so stylish, sexy and mature! :10742290:

It's amazing how there are so many different facets of his personality. First the incredibly charismatic and passionate Masquerade Yuzu. Now, this. My nose just won't stop bleeding! :10742290: :13877886:

46 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

C-chan is the person in charge of the official CITIZEN account.

"A man like jade"...what a gorgeous compliment from a Chinese company. There are Chinese expressions - "gold is valuable but jade is priceless," "a virtuous person is like jade." For centuries jade has represented all the positive traits a person can have - sincerity, wisdom, righteousness, nobility, strength, beauty...

TL;DR comparing Yuzu to jade is really nice. :laughing:

28 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

This is another model Yuzu wears on the pic together with, I think, the boss of the company?

Anyway, I first saw the price and thought that it's Japanese Yen. So, I said to myself "23,800 Japanese Yen? That's really affordable!"

Then I looked closer and realized that the price is in Chinese Yuan. And it's 358,000 in Japanese Yen... that's 3,360 in US Dollars...

:13877886: :13877886: :13877886:

The products Yuzu promotes are becoming more and more luxurious. It started with gums, chocolate, household cleaners, laundry detergents, then went on to high-class cosmetics and now luxury watches. What comes next? Ferraris? :LOL:

And our Yuzu is becoming more and more sophisticated and classy. The way he looks on these Citizen campaign pics is just... I still don't know what to say. He looks so stylish, sexy and mature! :10742290:

It's amazing how there are so many different facets of his personality. First the incredibly charismatic and passionate Masquerade Yuzu. Now, this. My nose just won't stop bleeding! :10742290: :13877886:

that's a breathtaking watch...so slim and of course gold...anyhow really it's like Yuzuru has grown up all of a sudden,which makes sense considering he'll be 25 in few months.

Can Yuzuru drive?because if he can't Ferrari is the best nex choice LOL

Just now, mercedes said:

that's a breathtaking watch...so slim and of course gold...anyhow really it's like Yuzuru has grown up all of a sudden,which makes sense considering he'll be 25 in few months.

Once upon a time... Yuzuru Hanyu has said that he wants to get married at the age of 25.

So... The Final Countdown starts at 7th December this year... :muahaha:

12 minutes ago, mercedes said:

No, he can't drive. And you're right, that's exactly why Ferrari would be the best next choice! Gotta stay within the storyline... :rofl3: