General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Japanese superstars make great ambassadors for expensive watches - Kohei Uchimura represents Longines after winning their Prix d’Elegance at any number of competitions over the years.  The difference is that he actually likes watches according to his interviews - I suppose Yuzuru’s headphone manufacturers, UA, etc don’t need to pay him to advertise ......

They probably don’t but I suspect Yuzuru chose his sponsors more for what they do for the reconstruction after the earthquake then anything else ,am I wrong or Citizen is involved in helping with it as well?

Of course I can’t possibly know his intentions (and he wouldn’t be fair to him to try and guess)but we all know how much he cares for his hometown and how important is to him to help them get back on their feet...then of course like everyone of of us he has to make a living but even in this he still has the reconstruction in his mind.

This said UA is missing out 🤪

4 minutes ago, mercedes said:

They probably don’t but I suspect Yuzuru chose his sponsors more for what they do for the reconstruction after the earthquake then anything else ,am I wrong or Citizen is involved in helping with it as well?

Of course I can’t possibly know his intentions (and he wouldn’t be fair to him to try and guess)but we all know how much he cares for his hometown and how important is to him to help them get back on their feet...then of course like everyone of of us he has to make a living but even in this he still has the reconstruction in his mind.

This said UA is missing out 🤪

For all we know, UA could have approached him... neither side would mention it if it didn't come off.

Imo they should put more than just suits on Yuzuru, I don't think his body and his attitude goes so well with suits - he is beautiful so he will be good in any clothes, but I like his informal attire way more. Like that bombed jacket, was that Armani or Gucci? In any case, where they dressed him there he was truly stunning. Or also the infamous white t-shirt: pure elegance. His body is so small, it's so easy with suits to cover it without highlighting it. 

35 минут назад, Sombreuil сказал:

I suppose Yuzuru’s headphone manufacturers, UA, etc don’t need to pay him to advertise ......

But maybe he cares about his comfort too? I guess if he will advertise UA he maybe should wear it for training, but I believe only his tops are UA and pants are not. With earphones he might like different brands too. I don't know a lot of earphones ads really.

36 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Imo they should put more than just suits on Yuzuru, I don't think his body and his attitude goes so well with suits - he is beautiful so he will be good in any clothes, but I like his informal attire way more. Like that bombed jacket, was that Armani or Gucci? In any case, where they dressed him there he was truly stunning. Or also the infamous white t-shirt: pure elegance. His body is so small, it's so easy with suits to cover it without highlighting it. 

Not just small, there's that waistline :201111231756430f6:. He'd need to have it carefully and professionally fitted and it's more than probable that if it's not a skating costume, he just doesn't think it matters that much.  Like most young men...

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

IT’S HERE!

4 hours ago, IULIANA said:

30beaedaf402f5200d0f285360dec211.jpg

OMG! OMG! OMG! :10742290: :10742290: :10742290:

What a wonderful thing to bless my day! Yuzu is becoming more and more beautiful. He looks so unbelievably gorgeous, handsome and classy in those pics. :girlsigh:

It's really thoughtful of the organizers to publish the official announcement at 12:07 Chinese time. I look forward to more beautiful campaign pics! :heartpound:

By the way, has anyone else noticed that the shade of the foundation they used for his forehead is a bit too dark? :biggrin:

Those...those citizenYuzu pics...😱

even with my phone running out of data I felt compelled to come back here and comment...and my comment is...who is that guy? And what has he done to this Yuzu? --->:embSwan::kitty::peekapooh::9:

:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

The watch...

My wallet jumped down from my desk, rushed to the other end of my room, now hiding behind the flower vase and shivering so heavily that I can hear the coins rattling.

However, Yuzu looks awesome and that makes my day :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

25 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

even with my phone running out of data I felt compelled to come back here and comment...and my comment is...who is that guy? And what has he done to this Yuzu? --->:embSwan::kitty::peekapooh::9:

But see the tweet with the little video clip, and his familiar, sweet scrunchy smile at the end...

19 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

So we need a new playboy-Yuzu-moji for the sake of... hum... what can we call it ... a complete and representative panel? Right? 

:hihi: