General Yuzuru Chat

6 часов назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

PFGFFHHFOEOTTUUHDWBKFFFFF!,!,

Oh, wow, usually in those calendars I find at least a couple of photos that are not best (could find much better in my mind), but these are great :13877886:

1 hour ago, Lunna said:

Oh, wow, usually in those calendars I find at least a couple of photos that are not best (could find much better in my mind), but these are great :13877886:

really not a bad pic...i really like the one where he leans to the wall and laughs ,it puts a smile on my face too!

Too many things coming out, don't know what to do!! :happy0007:

Anyway I am really impressed already with the care Citizen is taking with their UNKNOWN PERSON aesthetic, just from the one Weibo promo image! It's very UNKNOWN PERSON's personal brand (or I guess it would be if I knew who UNKNOWN PERSON was.....) and I like that they went with a simple model in rose gold, nestled in feathers, instead of something slick and platinum and "masculine" and definitively from the men's line, which you would expect a company to do with an 'ice' aesthetic on an UNKNOWN MALE PERSON campaign. The contrast of the soft androgynous (insofar as we can gender or not gender A Thing On Your Wrist) beauty of the warm-toned watch with the cool blue background is very nice and is something UNKNOWN PERSON would possibly approve of. :tumblr_inline_np9uqfzDd81qid2nw_75sq:

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

I don't feel watered unless I see him skate, honestly :war:

My cactus-status:

No news = dried out

Any news = watered

Breaking news = well watered

Recorded appearance = very well watered

Live appearance = extremely well watered

Skating performance = growing strong

Live skating performance = blooming