General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, amaranth said:

Yes Yuzuru is the most popular active athlete in China, and not only in figure skating but in all winter sports.

There is a vote on Weibo ( Chinese Twitter)for all active athlete, fans can support their favorite athletes everyday form March to December 2019. In winter sports, Yuzu got 310,544 votes now and the second athlete is Boyang Jin who got 44,255 votes. 

Off topic but I can scarcely imagine how popular Boyang. would be if he had an OGM.

7 hours ago, amaranth said:

Yes Yuzuru is the most popular active athlete in China, and not only in figure skating but in all winter sports.

There is a vote on Weibo ( Chinese Twitter)for all active athlete, fans can support their favorite athletes everyday form March to December 2019. In winter sports, Yuzu got 310,544 votes now and the second athlete is Boyang Jin who got 44,255 votes. 

I know that there's a huge Snooker boom in China at the moment. At the World Championships in 2016 incredible 27.1% of China's national TV audience watched Ding Junhui's semifinal match against Alan McManus and Ding has ~100 million supporters according to this article:

https://www.eurosport.com/snooker/world-championship/2015-2016/ding-junhui-tops-tv-ratings-in-china-and-says-he-has-100m-snooker-fans-backing-his-world-title-bid_sto5555898/story.shtml

It would be interesting to know, how many Chinese fans Yuzu has in total numbers. It must be crazy, too.

Yuzu x Yowamushi Pedal for Tour de Tohouku 2019!

l_ma_tohoku01.jpg

Please correct me if I’m wrong but there will be 9 illustrations on display around various train stations and Yuzu will appear with Yowamushi Pedal characters in 5 of them.

Date:

From 26th August 

Locations and dates:

26th August - 1st September

Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line at Shinjuku Station

(4 types, 2 with Yuzu)

2nd September to 8th September

Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line at Shibuya Station

(4 types, 3 with Yuzu)

9th September to 15th September

(All 8 types, 5 with Yuzu)

(5 types, 4 with Yuzu)

11th September to 17th September

Sendai City Subway at Sendai Station

(1 type with Yuzu)

9th September

Web-only illustration on the “Tour de Tohoku Special Site”

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu x Yowamushi Pedal for Tour de Tohouku 2019!

l_ma_tohoku01.jpg

Please correct me if I’m wrong but there will be 9 illustrations on display around various train stations and Yuzu will appear with Yowamushi Pedal characters in 5 of them.

Date:

From 26th August (I think they’ll be changing the posters?)

Locations:

Sendai City Subway at Sendai Station

I honestly believe we will see 4A before seeing Yuzu on a bike! (moving, two wheels, not tandem...)