General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I love it, he looks so good and happy.

Good job on the chinese pronounciation.

My delulu self is whacking my brain that this is a sign for Beijing.

:9:

Keep calm self, there are 2 more seasons to go.

Honestly, with all the China stuff lately, it wouldn't surprise me... but I still think it's more likely he'll decide depending on how this season goes... Currently, I tend to think that if he stays injury-free this season - proving to himself that it is possible to do so - he'll start preparing for Beijing.

I would find it weird, though, if this turns out to be a deal with just Citizen China... given that Citizen is a Japanese brand... Something like Kose makes sense, but a deal with just the Chinese branch of a Japanese company would be weird, IMO. And if it's not just the Chinese branch, the Japanese branch will probably not be happy about the leak... (even if it is just the Chinese branch, they might not be happy altogether...)

4 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Maybe Citizen is planning to expand their market to China. I do wonder if this is really an unintentional leak. Or is the PR team trying to gauge how far Yuzu stuff are gonna explode in sns in a matter of seconds.

If they don't know that by now, they haven't done their homework properly :gla:

I'm not sure about the Chinese branch - which I think already exists according to their website - but I think Japanese companies treasure the moment of a big announcement too much to spoil it by test-leaking stuff.

43 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

The Yuzuru model appeals to the ladies just fine 😂seriously I feel sorry for the poor person who leaked the video but it’s so worth it ...hopefully tho this person will still have a job at the end of the day

11 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Who wants to tell ISU about all The Signs? :D Wheeee more content for us!

Wow there's a little starry sky in the Yuzuru watch?!

With what looks to me like a cute little trollface moon!

Our lord is coming ISU is better to hold on tight on those seats😂😂

58 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Who wants to tell ISU about all The Signs? :D Wheeee more content for us!

Wow there's a little starry sky in the Yuzuru watch?!

With what looks to me like a cute little trollface moon!

Yes! The details are beautiful! What's better than a starry sky and a Yuzu face moon to represent a watch called Yuzuru. :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:

43 minutes ago, mercedes said:

The Yuzuru model appeals to the ladies just fine 😂seriously I feel sorry for the poor person who leaked the video but it’s so worth it ...hopefully tho this person will still have a job at the end of the day

Our lord is coming ISU is better to hold on tight on those seats😂😂

Naturally, the Yuzuru watch is targeted at ladies. I can easily imagine tons of Yuzu lady fans loosening their wallets. I might be one of them. Rest in peace, wallet. :rofl3:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Yes! The details are beautiful! What's better than a starry sky and a Yuzu face moon to represent a watch called Yuzuru. :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:

Naturally, the Yuzuru watch is targeted at ladies. I can easily imagine tons of Yuzu lady fans loosening their wallets. I might be one of them. Rest in peace, wallet. :rofl3:

well as expensive as they are citizen watches are really worth every penny,I have one left by my father...it is of course big for my wrist but even if it's like 30 y.o. still works perfectly.

I wonder how many Yuzuru has?Usually they get a watch too when they podium so his collection must be pretty impressive(yes yes I love watches ...ok i'll shut up now :lol:)

23 minutes ago, mercedes said:

well as expensive as they are citizen watches are really worth every penny,I have one left by my father...it is of course big for my wrist but even if it's like 30 y.o. still works perfectly.

I wonder how many Yuzuru has?Usually they get a watch too when they podium so his collection must be pretty impressive(yes yes I love watches ...ok i'll shut up now :lol:)

He definitely has tons! He could probably start his own watch exhibition. Actually, I'm sure that someone will eventually open a Yuzuru museum in Japan. He could then exhibit the watches he's won. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Too bad he never wears watches himself. But I guess that fits the storyline. Never wears watches, becomes a brand ambassador for a watch company. Never uses skincare products, becomes a brand ambassador for a cosmetics company. :darklordyuzu:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I found this pics! wow he looks great!! :img_21:

and the clip!!!

edit: yep ... all the clips are down ... 

Why?? Why this leak happened while I was struggling to fix malware issue with my mac for the past 4hrs....:13877886:

Damn you SearchMine!! :dpooh:

Yuzu looks beautiful in these photos but I wanted to see him moving and hear his voice...:13877886: 

3 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Maybe Citizen is planning to expand their market to China. I do wonder if this is really an unintentional leak. Or is the PR team trying to gauge how far Yuzu stuff are gonna explode in sns in a matter of seconds.

It could be a marketing ploy to drum up excitement, too. Pretend leak - fans get excited - withdraw the info - fans go crazy trying to get a glimpse. Now we're all dying to see the ad campaign.