General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Has this been shared here already?

Full transcription of Yuzu's K&C scene in Saitama after Origin. I Love it   :xD:

*I don't like the name Toe-Axel for the 4T+3A+seq though*

I love how both Brain and Ghislain understand him even when Yuzuru can barely put a sentence together becuase of course he's exhausted after that unbelievable performance.

And Brian laughing at his own 'jump' and forgetting about Jason is the best bit!

1 hour ago, Kat said:

Does anyone know if Amazon japan will accept amazon gift cards from the US? Im debating on which site to purchase the newest dvd from, Amazon Japan or Yesasia. Yesasia offers free shipping, but I have a gift card for Amazon, so im torn between which avenue to use 

Amazon Japan won’t accept Amazon gift cards from other country Amazon sites. 

I had a dream where Yuzuru did a quad axel, but got nailed on a pre-rotation and then the force of landing it caused his right ankle to buckle...I know he is serious about aiming for it, but with the season right around the corner I"m getting anxious 💦

1 hour ago, Kat said:

I had a dream where Yuzuru did a quad axel, but got nailed on a pre-rotation and then the force of landing it caused his right ankle to buckle...I know he is serious about aiming for it, but with the season right around the corner I"m getting anxious 💦

Maybe he already has it and is just figuring out exactly when Nessie will emerge from the water.

I think the fact that there is not gonna be any media day this year speaks a lot about the top secret-ness of his jump training and jump layout. He wouldn't show 4Axel during media day, because of strategy. Just like two years ago he didn't show 4Lutz during media day. But two years ago he did an alternative jump layout. Evidently, this year it's impossible. Maybe this year he is focusing less on alternatives and more like "do or die" type of training with the Axel and the Lutz. Or the Lutz and the Flip. 

Ah, this reminds me that there is a 4Flip that we never saw from this summer... the bitterness :dislike:

11 hours ago, Kat said:

you know it could only be a dream when someone actually get penalized for prerotating