General Yuzuru Chat

16 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I love the music, “Empire of Angels” by Thomas Bergersen. It’s so fitting for Yuzu . The first video of Yuzu entitled “Empire of Angels” was also good.

One of my fantasies is imagining Yuzu perform a free skate to “Empire of Angels”.

I've been dreaming of this since I first saw this MAD. It would be absolutely epic! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw:

17 hours ago, Veveco said:

Hello, fellow satellites!  I have a small service to ask for our fan project (for those who don't follow the other thread, the book is printed and ready to sent :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:). @Henni147 has prepared a nice letter to explain what we did and why, that I'll slip in the package before shipping it. The only problem is that we don't know what to sign at the end :13877886: Using "Planet Hanyu" doesn't seem quite right because there are fans who joined this project but do not regularly use this forum (and vice versa). But "your fans" is too generic and bland. :14066882: Would anyone have a better suggestion? I can't find a good alternative right now, so if anybody has more inspiration it would be greatly appreciated. :snonegai:

I know it probably seems silly, but I really can't come up with anything good right now :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

From your satellites all over the world

(satellites=Yuzuru Fans)

Or

Flying with you always, your global Fanyu Satellites

Or

Whenever and whatever, Satellites Fly with you forever.

Hace 14 horas, Veveco said:

Would anyone have a better suggestion? I can't find a good alternative right now, so if anybody has more inspiration it would be greatly appreciated. :snonegai:

I know it probably seems silly, but I really can't come up with anything good right now :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

Maybe a slightly changed @makebelieveup‘s version, to match our CoR banner:

Fans who love you from all over the world 

:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: 

Hace 13 horas, kaeryth said:

Yuzu...I know it must be the angle or a filter (I do think she used a filter), but how comes he always looks younger and younger?!! :14066882:LOL

39 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Maybe a slightly changed @makebelieveup‘s version, to match our CoR banner:

Fans who love you from all over the world 

:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: 

@Yuzu_legend You can't imagine how relieved I am now :laughing:

I accidentally wrote 'over' instead of 'around' at the end of the letter and I felt so kuyashii...

*gomen* @makebelieveup I hope you can forgive me:13877886:

Thank you everyone for your suggestions!! They were really great! :grouphug:

I posted a photo of the full letter in the fanbook thread. Now it's time to go to the post office.

27 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I accidentally wrote 'over' instead of 'around' at the end of the letter and I felt so kuyashii...

I posted a photo of the full letter in the fanbook thread. Now it's time to go to the post office.

Nothing to be sorry about! It all works out and thank you for your lovely work!

Hace 3 horas, Henni147 said:

LOL! You didn’t have to stress about it! It works either way, so no worries!! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Thank you for writing the letter! :10742289:

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol, butt spin!! If Yuzu is doing it ofc everybody else wants to do it~!! haha

Wasn't that Junhwan's thing first? Then Yuzu did it in Pyeongchang to copy him? Either way, that looks really fun lol I wonder if they have Fun Fridays or so. Like Brian once telling that story about how everyone started learning hydroblading and they got Yuzu into it, too lol

Does anyone know if Amazon japan will accept amazon gift cards from the US? Im debating on which site to purchase the newest dvd from, Amazon Japan or Yesasia. Yesasia offers free shipping, but I have a gift card for Amazon, so im torn between which avenue to use