General Yuzuru Chat

22 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

May his ankle and everything else stay healthy in the whole new season. I can't wish for anything more.

My wishlist for the 19/20 season:

1. May Yuzu stay healthy and injury-free.

2. Fingers crossed for a performance that he's happy and satisfied with.

3. Wish him appropriate reward for his efforts.

:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

53 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

My wishlist for the 19/20 season:

1. May Yuzu stay healthy and injury-free.

2. Fingers crossed for a performance that he's happy and satisfied with.

3. Wish him appropriate reward for his efforts.

:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

If he stays healthy then he will be able to perform his programs at the best level and hopefully he'll be satisfied with his performances as well <3 (even though he may have some kuyashii like so often :laughing:). And fingers crossed for #3 too! 

I just placed my pre-order for the "Time of Evolution" Blu-ray disc set with Amazon Japan. The price for orders from outside of Japan is ¥10,000, but the total price after shipping and import fees to Canada is ¥12,500, which is over $157 Canadian. The estimated delivery date is September 28 – October 1. (Perfect for filling the void between ACI and SCI.)

It's funny how we Yuzu fans are so eager to part with our money to buy Blu-ray discs containing programs that we have already seen many times on YouTube and/or Dailymotion and probably downloaded!

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Poor LGC-chan and H&L-chan are consoling each other over being left out. :consoling2:

H&L-chan is fortunately included. He even makes two appearances on the DVD, NHK Trophy 2016 and World Championships 2017. But poor LGC-chan was left out. H&L-chan is consoling LGC-chan and telling him to be brave. :softYuzu:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

H&L-chan is consoling LGC-chan and telling him to be brave. :softYuzu:

Poor innocent LGC-chan...not his fault Prince was always so squirrelly over music rights...

I'm surprised Hisashi agreed to let H&L be used for the DVD though. He's so famous for saying no to things like that.

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I just placed my pre-order for the "Time of Evolution" Blu-ray disc set with Amazon Japan. The price for orders from outside of Japan is ¥10,000, but the total price after shipping and import fees to Canada is ¥12,500, which is over $157 Canadian. The estimated delivery date is September 28 – October 1. (Perfect for filling the void between ACI and SCI.)

It's funny how we Yuzu fans are so eager to part with our money to buy Blu-ray discs containing programs that we have already seen many times on YouTube and/or Dailymotion and probably downloaded!

But it is Blu ray quality although the price is definitely at the highest end of pricing.. They know we will buy🙄

I think Prince is the perfect pairing for Yuzu.

If Prince had ever had an opportunity to learn more about Yuzu, I am sure he would have approved of this special young man.

Both are iconic, charismatic, virtuosos, pioneers in their field, perfectionists, philanthropists, adored by millions etc

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Poor innocent LGC-chan...not his fault Prince was always so squirrelly over music rights...

I'm surprised Hisashi agreed to let H&L be used for the DVD though. He's so famous for saying no to things like that.

Isn't it more that he's super-struct about his music being cut? I guess if he passed the way Yuzu did it in 2017, he is still okay with it.

It is pricey (they know that his fans both at home and abroad will cough up) but then the one and only Japanese movie I ever got on DVD was and still is the priciest single disc one I ever got, so maybe it's just like that.... both are worth it :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Even Joe Hisaishi cannot say no to Yuzu. Who could resist him? :pouty: