General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

this is all according to his calculation.

I think so too - numbers are important and have meaning to Yuzuru (and also to many of us, me included!)

an example: after the Olympics I discovered an interesting fact about Yuzu's birthdate:

07 + 12 = 19

1+9+9+4= 23

the ages he won his Olympic Gold Medals - always written in the stars  

1 minute ago, Yuzurella said:

This is a great insight into the mind of the GOAT. And that's why he is the GOAT. :hachimaki:

If I remember correctly Yuzu actually got this idea from Mathhew McCoungahy when he gave his Oscar winning speech about the man who he wants to be is the person he’ll be in 10 years. I think back then Yuzu mentioned he may have watched the speech. 

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Another cutie fanboy! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid::11135030:

That is so adorable, I am a puddle of goo here (actually all three boys are adorable but little Nishini's 'mask' bit shows real character for such a littlie. One to watch... after I stop aaaawwwwing over the clip of Yuzu teaching him and that crowd of littlies)

20 hours ago, faeline said:

I contemplated if I should wait until I get back home before I ordered but i got my preorder in (in DVD, I don’t have Blu-ray devices)... and ordered the collectors for the previous one as well (ahhh disposable income... but still it’s almost $200 for me)... :ohno:

If you can’t get amazon.co.jp to deliver to you, I’m using Tenso as a forwarding address (expensive but reliable) and even the most fragile items (like figurines) have arrived with extra bubble wraps.

I hope everyone is aware that the DVD will only play in Region 2 or Universal DVD players. Most players are region specific. But the Blu-Ray will play in ALL Blu-Ray players.