General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

so cute! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Bless those kiddies at TCC who give us new pics of Yuzu! And remind us that he's healthy and happy. :loveshower:

Somehow I have a feeling that the real mission of these kids going to TCC is meeting their hero and getting a pic with him. Getting skating lessons is a nice side-effect... :pouty:

3 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Bless those kiddies at TCC who give us new pics of Yuzu! And remind us that he's healthy and happy. :loveshower:

Somehow I have a feeling that the real mission of these kids going to TCC is meeting their hero and getting a pic with him. Getting skating lessons is a nice side-effect... :pouty:

Yeah... TCC is a place full of fanyus lol. They love him, look up to him! Awesome! 

So many junior and senior skaters look up to Yuzuru as "the ideal skater"! 

I totally understand why they are thrilled about getting a selfie with a living legend of men's singles fs. In fact World 2019 Saitama... looked as if every participating skater was angling for a selfie... WC 2019 dinner was a Yuzu fan club meet and greet with photo ops with the great man included. 😂

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Preview of 24Hour TV with English subs by BlueFlame for Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

Yuzu is an angel on earth! He is really someone who makes this world a better place. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I look forward to the performance of Haru Yo Koi! :loveshower:

The thing is, the people from the earthquake areas, both from the 2011 one and later, they all can talk to him knowing he just doesn't sympathise, he empathises, he's been there and knows what they went through better than any amount of well-wishing celebrities and public figures ever can.

The 24Hour skates are so much more emotional for that reason...

OMG! This is incredible! :knc_yuzu1:

Yuzu's life story is depicted in a Taiwanese society and citizens school book. (I think it's a school book for children.)

This is the gist of what it says: Yuzuru Hanyu was born into a happy family in Japan. Yuzu and his family experienced the great earthquake of 3.11. He thought he would give up skating. Because of his mother's support, he returned to the ice rink. After overcoming the great earthquake and injuries, he won an Olympic gold medal.

If someone with better Chinese and/or Japanese skills would like to make a proper translation or make corrections, please go ahead.

Yuzu is so famous, popular and such a role model in East Asia now. It's amazing that he appears in a book like this and that his life is taken as an example for teaching children. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

48 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

OMG! This is incredible! :knc_yuzu1:

Yuzu's life story is depicted in a Taiwanese society and citizens school book. (I think it's a school book for children.)

This is the gist of what it says: Yuzuru Hanyu was born into a happy family in Japan. Yuzu and his family experienced the great earthquake of 3.11. He thought he would give up skating. Because of his mother's support, he returned to the ice rink. After overcoming the great earthquake and injuries, he won an Olympic gold medal.

If someone with better Chinese and/or Japanese skills would like to make a proper translation or make corrections, please go ahead.

Yuzu is so famous, popular and such a role model in East Asia now. It's amazing that he appears in a book like this and that his life is taken as an example for teaching children. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

That's amazing!  :knc_brian2:  :knc_tracy2:

I'm absolutely screaming at how they all look like buff dads, especially Pairs Skater Shoma... and Javi's tiny struggle beard patch... and Yuzu's yellow training shirt... :surprised: It's the thought that counts, though.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: