General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Apparently a company in China is trying to register the name 羽生結弦 :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: Chinese fans are trying to stop them and ANA have said they’re aware of the situation and will be looking out for Yuzu, too. 

He is famous enough in China that someone wants to trademark his name? Geez. Hopefully ANA will sort it out, I think legally you can't trademark someone else's name, although I'm no expert on the matter. But I hope it's a warning sign to Yuzu's legal team to hurry up and trademark in China not just his name but also any other brandname he might want to use in the future such as  Continued with Wings. Not that he will necessarily hold ice shows in China but to prevent any misuse of brandnames associated with him. I recall Yuzu already trademarked Cotinued with Wings in Japan.

16 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

From Akina Miyazaki's IG story. It's probably new because she is currently at TCC.

The smol's face. Accurate.

Do they usually manage to grab him for a photo after he's done with his training session? He always looks tired in these photos. But he doesn't look kuyashii so thumbs up from me.

13 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Apparently a company in China is trying to register the name 羽生結弦 :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: Chinese fans are trying to stop them and ANA have said they’re aware of the situation and will be looking out for Yuzu, too. 

According to this new article, five out of seven applications have already been rejected in the past years, hopefully they'll reject the others as well and ANA and Yuzu's team will be able solve this problem and stop them from further applications.

ETA:

10 hours ago, IULIANA said:

It seems to be a recent article on cancelling the Media Day and other developments, but I only got Google translate as a tool, I am totally ignorant as far as Japanese language.

It seems the article is about author's speculations why there won't be media day this year, nothing new/official.