General Yuzuru Chat

He looks so happy and calm and comfortable that I can't find it in me to worry about programs - recycled or not - layouts - 4Lz, 4F or 4A - and so on. He knows what he's doing and he's looking like that... I'm just excited now! :space: (Also, TCC team is so beautiful, always, in any configuration... they really feel like a family :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: I kind of wish Matteo would move there, too, I'm sure Javi would put in a good word for him... If he hasn't already, even just for this stint ^_^)

Happy Zu is what we want to see!! Also Matteo looks quite comfortable and natural there...would he want to stay a bit longer than 3 weeks?? I'm sure if he really wants, big bro Javi would help :D

As for Olympics 2020, I'm sure if they really want Yuzu involved in either torch relay or the lighting or the opening ceremony, they'd have contacted him already. Also Kohei Uchimura is not retired yet and he still wants to participate OG 2020 as a competing athlete not as a retired torch runner/lighter so the possibility of him lighting the torch as a current/competing athlete is very slim. Midori Ito did light the torch at Nagano winter OG but she was already retired at that time. For Yuzu to be the 2020 torch lighter, I don't know but there could be too many people objecting based on various reasons (he's not a summer olympian, not retired, etc). Personally, Yuzu may not want to be in the limelight but if he sees it is meaningful enough for him to do, he'd do anything that's been asked. 

It's a bit OT :offtopic2:but it's relating to Tokyo 2020 so not entirely OT (if Yuzu'd be in it...) this is a supporting song for Tokyo 2020

Spoiler

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well singing in general isn't necessarily about having a beautiful voice, it's about making the most of the voice you have and being able to stay on key. 

after all, the ROXAAAAAANNE guy has a musical career and no one could accuse him of having a beautiful voice

一小时前, BWOZWaltz说:

Happy Zu is what we want to see!! Also Matteo looks quite comfortable and natural there...would he want to stay a bit longer than 3 weeks?? I'm sure if he really wants, big bro Javi would help :D

As for Olympics 2020, I'm sure if they really want Yuzu involved in either torch relay or the lighting or the opening ceremony, they'd have contacted him already. Also Kohei Uchimura is not retired yet and he still wants to participate OG 2020 as a competing athlete not as a retired torch runner/lighter so the possibility of him lighting the torch as a current/competing athlete is very slim. Midori Ito did light the torch at Nagano winter OG but she was already retired at that time. For Yuzu to be the 2020 torch lighter, I don't know but there could be too many people objecting based on various reasons (he's not a summer olympian, not retired, etc). Personally, Yuzu may not want to be in the limelight but if he sees it is meaningful enough for him to do, he'd do anything that's been asked. 

It's a bit OT :offtopic2:but it's relating to Tokyo 2020 so not entirely OT (if Yuzu'd be in it...) this is a supporting song for Tokyo 2020

隐藏内容

Hold on is the song called " paprika"?:happy0007:

1 hour ago, Sapphiresushi said:

Hold on is the song called " paprika"?:happy0007:

Yes it is. Oh well Yuzu doesn't like paprika so it is not entirely OT then :D

This is Yonezu Kenshi version and sounds quite different to the kids dance version.

I love Yonezu's voice and the world he creates with his music. A touch of sadness and feeling of nostalgia in his version is something I feel when I look back and think about the summer days in my childhood... :war:

33 minutes ago, mercedes said:

It seems it was  a hot day ...I adore dad-Yuzuru and  his sons-jumps:grin:

Shikigami chanz are so adorable! The one handing out the red one to Yuzu is holding Ghana ice bar and other one handing out the purple one to Yuzu is holding Le Monde ice bar :D They should get extra loyalty points for them!!

10 hours ago, shanshani said:

after all, the ROXAAAAAANNE guy has a musical career and no one could accuse him of having a beautiful voice

you mean Sting...he writes his music and lyrics

and has even acted ...in Dune...where he played a villain

and he is a philanthropist

Sting doesn't have a universally acknowledged beautiful voice like Nat King Cole, Elvis, Andrea Bocelli, Pavarotti, or Freddie Mercury but his voice is definitely not unpleasant

7 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

you mean Sting...he writes his music and lyrics

and has even acted ...in Dune...where he played a villain

and he is a philanthropist

Sting doesn't have a universally acknowledged beautiful voice like Nat King Cole, Elvis, Andrea Bocelli, Pavarotti, or Freddie Mercury but his voice is definitely not unpleasant

I think @shanshani was not referring to Sting's original version but the version from Moulin Rouge (El Tango De Roxanne a.k.a ROXAAAAANE) that was sang by Jacek Koman whose voice is not exactly beautiful.