General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Veveco said:

The song is too soft for Yuzu. Based on precompetition demonic singing and Cruel Angel Thesis, the boy needs a lot more drama to awaken the hidden singer in him :rock: (but listen at your own risk and no guarantee on quality) 

'If you can't sing well, at least be enthusiastic', eh? :laughing:

6 hours ago, Paskud said:

They were lip syncing to their own voices recorded before.
And he sounds flat.:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp: A bit like this soft voice he uses when he talks to kids. Probably was nervous.

Honestly, I think he sounds better than he tells us. His voice sounds a bit older (I thought it was someone maybe around 50 singing this... :rofl2:), but he holds a note.

It is just normal singing, not a genius-like singing. But definitely not a disaster. :68468287:

3 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Honestly, I think he sounds better than he tells us. His voice sounds a bit older (I thought it was someone maybe around 50 singing this... :rofl2:), but he holds a note.

It is just normal singing, not a genius-like singing. But definitely not a disaster. :68468287:

He sounds quite average, but average level is low. And imagine him going all out to dramatic anime op in the shower. God bless mama Hanyu patience.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

11 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

So now he’s got 1000 more Olympic gold medals. :sadPooh: 

I came across a Twitter post that said the reverse of the medals looks like puddings. I have to agree with them.

The pudding of the Olympics! :darklordyuzu:

By the way, we should get a pudding emoji! :67638860:

17 minutes ago, Paskud said:

So one of swimming pools will be transformed to ice rink, they raise awareness about 11/03, kids very probably will be at opening ceremony and now even all gold medals are about Zuzuru.

They really try to summon this kitty.:happy0007:

One of the swimming pools will be transformed into an ice rink? I haven't heard about that one!

But yeah, all this spacekitty bait is pretty obvious. :pouty:

16 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

One of the swimming pools will be transformed into an ice rink? I haven't heard about that one!

:offtopic2:

Spoiler

The venue is set to host the water polo events at the 2020 Olympics, but the facility may have a unique transition in its post-Games future.

Per Kyodo News, there are tentative plans to convert the Tatsumi International Swimming Centre into a public ice rink after the next edition of the Summer Games.

https://swimswam.com/tokyo2020-water-polo-venue-may-turn-into-ice-rink/

can I defend the singing? 

The sound system has a lot of impact on sound as well as the room itself which affects acoustics..And of course the quality of the recording.

Going back to the source: have to have a great voice...I think Yuzu probably has your average singing voice but I can't tell from the 'tinny' quality of the recorded singing in the video.