General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

ToshI, we can feel you. :softYuzu:

This is another awesome and up-to-date fanart. :cheer:

It's really amazing how Yuzu inspires so many talented artists to create new masterpieces and express their creativity. :loveshower:

A lot of artists would tell you that Yuzu is their one and only muse. Because he is beautiful, there is no other word more befitting to describe him. 

6 hours ago, Veveco said:

:softYuzu:

Absolutely incredible! Yuzu is just the most admirable human I know. :cri:

I did a rough calculation. The total sum of these numbers is approx. 139.41 million Yen.

That's about 1,283,000 US$ or 1,153,000 Euros.

And these are just the direct contributions listed here. If you take into account, for example, all the benefit for the city of Sendai via additional tourism, etc., the value Yuzu has added is infinitely higher.

And we're just talking about financial value here. The value Yuzu has brought us all in an emotional and spiritual way, the joy he has brought us, the meaning he has added to our lives, can of course not be measured with numbers... :softYuzu:

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

:softYuzu:

56 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I did a rough calculation. The total sum of these numbers is approx. 139.41 million Yen.

And these are just the direct contributions listed here. If you take into account for example all the benefit for the city of Sendai via additional tourism etc. the value Yuzu has added is infinitely higher.

And we're just talking about financial value here. The value Yuzu has brought us all in an emotional and spiritual way, the joy he has brought us, the meaning he has added to our lives, can of course not be measured with numbers... :softYuzu:

And he's only 24 - where was I at age 24? He's got WAYYYYYYYY too much qualities to list down :68271401::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: - he is truly the greatest boy man in the world. Now that he knows how to murder people in ice shows, it's no longer right to call him boy anymore :10636614:... He is my beacon of hope for humanity... :cri::softYuzu:

3 hours ago, Paskud said:

Hmm that could be... Yuzu was back in Toronto and skating on the 29th, so that would sort of work... assuming he doesn't care about jetlag and goes to the rink immediately after returning to Toronto lol Which would not be surprising at all...

I was wondering a bit about ice rinks in Hokkaido... you'd expect there to be quite a few, but I actually have no idea. Yuzu's comment kind of sounds like the people from Atsuma 'came' somewhere, so I was wondering if maybe the show wasn't filmed in Hokkaido but elsewhere (Sendai again?). Although it could just mean they came to the rink, too (and possibly people from other towns as well, not just Atsuma). I guess we'll know in August lol

16 minutes ago, faeline said:

And he's only 24 - where was I at age 24? He's got WAYYYYYYYY too much qualities to list down :68271401::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: - he is truly the greatest boy man in the world. Now that he knows how to murder people in ice shows, it's no longer right to call him boy anymore :10636614:... He is my beacon of hope for humanity... :cri::softYuzu:

He is incredible! He is a light that shines so bright that I can not even comprehend it ! What he has done in his 24 years of life is more than most do in their lifetime ! 

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

And these are just the direct contributions listed here. If you take into account for example all the benefit for the city of Sendai via additional tourism etc. the value Yuzu has added is infinitely higher.

Hanyuconomy is a real thing. :snpeace:

4 hours ago, sweetwater said:

In Pino's video, he is wearing Under Armour when he is speaking in the studio, so I think the show has been recorded on that day, after the interview (and warming up after that I guess...)
Also, he says, "ここに来てくださってる方々だからこそある背景があって、過去があって" ("There are certain backgrounds and past only those who gathered here can have") in the interview. "Those who gathered here" probably means people of Atsuma on the spectators' seats and the stage, not the 3 performers being interviewed.

I'm so happy to be able to see Haru yo koi again so soon! :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:But I also like the project itself because it would encourage the brass band to stay active and that would encourage other people to enjoy life a little more while trying to retrieve their normal life.

Sorry for not making it clear, but The Ice Nikko hasn't been fully aired, so there is no video of the dance battle available on the internet I think. Here is a short news clip about the show. Although the focus is on Mao, you'll find a few seconds of Yuzu speaking at the end of it...

Oh don’t worry I realised it wasn’t aired but still I got a nice excuse to watch some of the old shows again ...thank you again for the link Mary Poppins Mao is amazing 😊

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:so cute!

LOL they are the best ...truly two similar souls ❤️

38 minutes ago, Paskud said:

If you could ask Zuzuru one question, what would it be?

What does he really think about all this - the fans, the fuss, the fame, the Hanyuconomy, the fact that he's become such a symbol/idol for so many? What does he think it says about our times and society? 

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Let's have fun.

I will start! I would ask him who is his fav character in One Piece.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Yuzuru, What are your plans for further Continues with Wings shows?(......will you bring it to Europe? Pleeeeeeease! Every year!! Helsinki's good? You like Barcelona?) 

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

If you could ask Zuzuru one question, what would it be

..........actually what Id really like to ask him is  would he sing a song for me.............I'd love to hear him sing

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Let's have fun.

I will start! I would ask him who is his fav character in One Piece.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Has he seen all the Studio Ghibli movies, which is his favorite, and which protagonist does he relate with the most?

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Are you able to really take in and savor that fact that you have inspired countless people to overcome tragedies or things that held them back and to pursue their own highest aspirations and dreams?

ETA: Next question: Can we discuss it over dinner?