General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

And I'm so happy we're giving HYK with vocals! I've loved the vocal version of the song from the beginning, so now I'm being super happy lol

5 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

It'll be great to see Yuzu skate to Yuming singing with Shinya's piano :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

thanks to Yuzu Fairy & Ecovail 

to the  people of Atsuma<3

56 分, Ankiさんが言いました:

He looks good in that 24h pink t-shirt! Although in the TV Studio, I couldn't help but want to get a pair of scissors and cut off some of his too long fringe:68468287:. Checked the date and realized 24h is still a month away :59227c768286a__s: 

Oh, you are a honorable member of famous Yuzu Bang/Fringe Police :D

Year, it seems to need some cut for sure.  I wonder when this photo was taken.

When he showed up at the airport for PyeongChang Olympics, the first tweet I saw was "Bangs, perfect"  :68468287:

As for 24h TV, it's so astonishing the news has been kept and not revealed to date   :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

11 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

As for 24h TV, it's so astonishing the news has been kept and not revealed to date   :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

It always seems to me that someone somewhere knows how (not!) long it takes for us to start missing Yuzuru!we talk about a “drought” in the off season, but in reality we don’t usually have to even go a month before there is some Yuzu news to keep us going !Long may it continue!I Can’t wait to see Haru-chan accompanied by vocals and piano, all done for the benefit of others who will appreciate the message of hope I am sure, as well as donations.

I wonder WHO is the someone though?? :idk:

In the TV item about 24 hour tv, Yuzu, Hokkaido earthquake, HYK etc, apparently Yuzu indicates his mum loves Yuming and Yuzu said the song was released in 1994 and he probably heard it whilst he was still in the womb .... so was HYK for his mum last season I wonder? He must be so grateful to her for the years of support she’s given him (though she is his mum, and that’s pretty much what mum’s do!!). 

I’d say that apart from the gloves at ACI, he thinks she’s done a good job:joy:

I love Yuzu...but being his Mom must be really hard...he eats every meal at home, all his energy is invested in skating...so Mom does all the day to day tasks. 

Lol with the gloves at ACI...she likely packs his bags for him too?

She is SuperMom!!

On 7/28/2019 at 7:26 PM, Dreamer said:

Lol with the gloves at ACI...she likely packs his bags for him too?

@Dreamer  I think that’s a definite - just look at his face!!

Even Javi looks scared :darklordyuzu: !!!!

A0bpfBx.jpg

DWgW2bS.jpg

Aww I know he loves his mum really ♥️ Her life has been about supporting him to realise his dreams, and her rewards are great, seeing her son at the pinnacle of his sport, absolutely adored and honoured by his people, and loved by so many beyond his nation’s borders. Maybe it’s been her dream too. :softYuzu:

Photo 1: sportymags @ ACI17 

Photo 2: apologies, source unknown