General Yuzuru Chat

On 7/27/2019 at 4:31 AM, madraykin said:

Swimming has on multiple occasions.

Most recently in Rio there were two Gold medals in the Women's 100m free (Manuel (USA) and Oleksiak (Can). Also in Rio there were three silver medalists in the Mens 100m fly.

That 100m fly at Rio was the best race that ever happened. Phelps looked so pleased for Schooling and it was just such a great show of sportsmanship, plus Singapore got their first  medal in swimming, Schooling also broke the OR, and the competition was so close that 3 people tied for silver. That one race was so meaningful to the sport.

He looks good in that 24h pink t-shirt! Although in the TV Studio, I couldn't help but want to get a pair of scissors and cut off some of his too long fringe:68468287:. Checked the date and realized 24h is still a month away :59227c768286a__s: 

26 minutes ago, Anki said:

He looks good in that 24h pink t-shirt! Although in the TV Studio, I couldn't help but want to get a pair of scissors and cut off some of his too long fringe:68468287:. Checked the date and realized 24h is still a month away :59227c768286a__s: 

We'll have to be a bit patient but it's great we'll have 24hr TV this year as well. I'm looking forward to it! :) I already miss Haru Yo Koi so much.

32 minutes ago, Anki said:

He does get a touch shaggy in the off season.... :peek:

31 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Right at the end of the broadcast, we got a lift :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: from the last skater he highfived....

I think it was Nodari again lol I think he's a fan favorite by now lol

And I'm so happy we're getting HYK with vocals! I've loved the vocal version of the song from the beginning, so now I'm being super happy lol

21 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

That was long overdue. Hope that Notte Stellata can follow soon. Both programs deserve it  :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Well in the month or so since it was posted, the video of all of his Olympic skates has made over  140,000 views  :7938863: